Jimin

"NO, JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin cried, trying to freed himself from Jungkook's tight hug.

"Jungkook, please!" Jimin cried while Jungkook just tighten his hug.

"Jimin, what the fuck! I live for hundreds of years now. Let me die! I derserve to die! Not you!" Jungkook said as he cupped Jimin's face to have a better view of his eyes.

"Jungkook, I can't live without you!" Jimin's eyes are now swollen for he's crying hard.

"No-"

"HUSH! SAY NO MORE!" Said the witch angrily. "Come on now, Jimin!" The witch smiled mockingly at Jungkook. Jimin took a deep breath and kissed Jungkook.

This will be our last kiss, Jungkook. I want to feel your love, your lips. Let me tell you how much I love you by kissing you for the last time. I know it's too fast but Jungkook, I love you. Jimin thought as he deepened the kiss.

And then slowly, he pulled apart and pushed Jungkook away harshly. Jungkook fell on the ground while Jimin run towards the witch.

"JIMIN, NO!" Jungkook shouted, feeling stupid for being weak. He should be the one sacrificing everything and not Jimin. He should be the one running towards the witch and embracing his death, not Jimin.

Jungkook stood up and run to grab Jimin but the witch muttered a curse and in just a split of seconds, he flew backwards. "Thy shalt not meddle on my business." Said the witch coldly.

"Give him his heart!" Jungkook's vision became blurry but he still managed to hear Jimin's words. The witch smiled sweetly to Jimin before removing the dark curse on Jungkook's heart and flying it on the air to Jungkook.

"Bullshit!" Jungkook muttered weakly as the heart entered his opened chest.

"Now..." Says the witch as Jimin secured that Jungkook's heart is back. Jimin look at her and nodded. He stepped towards her, "AH!" He cried in pain as the blood rushed out when the witch took out his heart.

"NO, JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted, regaining a small amount of strength to stand up and run towards them.