Intruder

Then, the monster jumped in front of him, completely forgetting the dead body of a young boy. He walked towards Jimin. "STOP!" Jimin cried.

"So...that's what they're calling me? A monster?" The monster laughed sarcastically. "But I have a name." He grinned to Jimin, raising his hand up to Jimin's face. Jimin tried to slap his hand away from his face but no, he couldn't move.

"How dare them call me a monster! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" The monster shouted in anger, making Jimin flinch.

"You wanna know my name, baby?" Asked the monster as he lifted Jimin's face closer to his. Jimin closed his eyes shut as he gulped. "My name is-" the monster got interrupted by a shout of Jimin's name.

"JIMIN! COME BACK NOW! IT'S GETTING DARK HERE OUTSIDE!" Jimin's eyes opened so quick and turned his gaze on the direction where the door's located.

"Ah... What a wonderful dinner I have tonight. More bloods." Says the monster, smelling the others outside from where they are standing right now.

"NO!" Jimin shouted and pushed him harshly. Then, Jimin run quickly downstairs. He was about to open the door but the monster got there before him.

"L-let me go!" Tears are already forming on his eyes. His body's shaking with fear. The monster smirked and slowly walk towards him.

"Tell them to go away and you'll stay here or I'll kill all of you." He grinned as he saw Jimin's confused reaction with fear.

"W-what would you d-do to me if I stay h-here?" Jimin stuttered as he asked him.

"You intrude my castle so let me entertain you, intruder." Said the monster with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"W-what?" Jimin is confused this time.

"Tell them to go home and you'll see what will happen to you." Then, Jimin slowly walk towards the door. "Try to escape and all of you will die." The monster warned him. Jimin reached the door and lean on it.

"Tae..." A tear fell down his chubby cheeks.

"Jimin, what the fuck! Let's go now!" Said Taehyung, he heard rustling noise, maybe they are standing up from a sitting position.

"Go now with Hoseok and leave me. I just wanna wander more." Jimin said, trying to calm himself down so that Taehyung wouldn't get suspicious.

He's scared as fuck. What if the monster killed him? What would Taehyung feel knowing that his bestfriend died because they left him? What would his parents feel knowing that he disobeyed them from coming inside the castle?

"The fuck! Jimin, get outta there now!" Taehyung smack the door so Jimin blocked it from opening. He's eyes are already wet from crying.

"Taehyung, I'm fine!" Jimin forced to laugh, trying to convince them that he's fine.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung's voice softened this time.

"Of course. Tomorrow, I'll come over your place again and tell you stuffs about this castle, okay?" He smiled though Taehyung couldn't see it.

"Be careful, chim. I love you! Bye." Finally, Taehyung and Hoseok decided to leave. Jimin felt weak and he bursted in tears.