Chapter Thirty-Six: Your Love

Alex tried blinking away the small black dots that blinded her vision. Her vision was still blurry and being surround by darkness didn't help either. Her head hurt, and the blood pounding in her ears only made it worse. She tried sitting put, but her wrists and feet were tried to the bed she was laying on. "Where am I? What happened?" She questioned herself. Alex didn't have the answers, but she was going to get them. Going back to the other night, the last thing she remember was walking out of Joker's Bite. Everything after that was just a black hole filled with questions.

Then she remember it; the letter. The letter that told her to meet this 'B.R.S.' person at the exact bar she was at last night. She didn't meet him, but instead she was taken against her own will. Alex groaned inwardly at her stupidity. Why did she even do it? She didn't know the person, she didn't know if they were trustworthy, yet she still showed up and look at where that got her -- tied to a bed in an unknown place. 

Her clothes were still on her, which made Alex slightly relieved. She tried struggling again, but the ropes only dug deeper into her skin. Blood trickled down her wrists and onto her hair. She didn't mind it; she just wanted to get out. 

"Struggling will only make it worse," a voice spoke from the other side of the room. Alex stopped moving and darted her eyes in the direction the voice came from. There was a small amount of light in the dark room that was provided by the lantern her kidnapper held. His face was still hidden by the darkness, but Alex could see his clothes. A black rope with blue flames on it. 

Alex's eyes narrowed at the unknown man who had started walking towards her slowly. "Who the fuck are you? And why the hell am I here, tied up?" Alex asked harshly. It was obvious she was pissed, but the man only chuckled. His laugh sent chills down Alex's body -- and not good chills either. 

"You know, my family has been trying to find yours for many, many generations," the man started and stroked Alex's cheek with his cold hand. Alex flinched away and glared at the man. The man took a seat in a chair that Alex hadn't noticed and set the light source on that small round table that stood next to it. The man's head was now visible, but his face was covered by the hood of the rope he was wearing. 

"What are you even talking about?" Alex asked confusingly. She didn't understand what the stranger meant or why he would say that. The man chuckled and slowly pulled his hood down; revealing his face. He was young, probably no older than nineteen. He had dark brown hair that was styled messily but still ended up looking good on him, and blue eyes that matched Alex's. It was the same blue, there's no mistaking it. Alex's eyes were a unique blue, but it was still very beautiful. No one could place the exact color, but they all still loved it. But that wasn't the think that stuck out the most of his face. It was the scars -- or birthmarks -- on his eye lids. When he blinked, Alex saw them. They were like a fire; flames. 

Overall, the man was actually attractive. But that didn't change the fact he kidnapped Alex. Alex stared at his eyes with confusion. How come they were the same color as her eyes? What about those marks on his eyelids? Who was this man? What happened to him? Why is he doing this? Questions. That's all that has been on Alex's mind for the past few days. After everything settled with the whole Annie thing, and it looked like things were going to go back to normal -- or just more normal and calm -- all this stuff had to happen. 

"I'd love to explain everything to you, but I'll need something in return," the man said with a smile. Alex furrowed her brows together and frowned. "What?" She asked. The man lowered his face to where his warm breath hit her face.

"Your love," he whispered.

*     *     *

"I just don't understand how he found out she was here," Reiner sighed and rested his head in his hands, "everything's ruined now." Bertholdt frowned and uncrossed his arms. "I thought that the Schroeder family was extinct or something," Bertholdt said scratching the back of his neck. Reiner looked up from his hands and crossed them.

"Yeah, so did I," he said with a frown. 

"How did he get over the wall?" Bertholdt asked. Reiner shrugged. 

"There's many ways, he could've done it when we did. Or he could have been here all along," Reiner groaned in frustration. "I can't believe this." 

*     *     *

"So you think she's been kidnapped?" Erwin asked. He had traveled all the way to the headquarters Levi has been staying at and now both of them were in his office discussing the emergency letter Levi had sent. Levi nodded and crossed his arms, "Yeah. She was meant to go deliver something, but she never came back. And the Female Titan was after her and Eren, it wouldn't be surprising that others are after them too." 

Erwin nodded, agreeing with his last sentence. It wouldn't actually be that surprising, there was still the Armour and Colossal Titan's that could be looking for her. Erwin sighed and leaned back in his chair. 

"I doubt Alex would run away, she's had multiple chances to do it before. So I agree that she's probably been taken. We'll start questioning people tomorrow morning to see if they know anything," Erwin said standing up from his chair then started walking towards the door. 

"Well, I have a feeling that one cadet knows something," Levi said. Erwin's hand hovered over the door handle and he turned his face to look at Levi, "And who's that?"

"Reiner Braun," Levi answered.

Erwin nodded, "Then we'll start with him first."

*     *     *

"Holly, where are you going?" Terra asked as her roommate shrugged on a black coat. The sun had just set minutes ago and Holly was getting ready to leave somewhere. Holly bent down and started putting on her boots. "I'm going to go visit my brother," Holly answered, causing Terra to become confused.

"You have a brother?" Terra asked tilting her head to the side. Holly nodded, "Yeah. Half-brother anyways." Terra nodded understanding it. 

"Wait, did you get permission to leave?" Terra asked worriedly. 

"No, so don't tell anyone." Holly ordered. Terra sighed and laid down in her bed. "Okay, I'll cover you this time. But you owe me."

Holly laughed and pulled up her hood, "Yeah sure."

----------------------------
So like I said, there are going to be spoilers. If you don't want them, read the manga on Manga2U or GoodManga. They both have it on there for free, so yeah go read it if you haven't.
Comment your thoughts~