Chapter Thirty-Seven: His Property

Alex stared at the stranger in front of her with complete confusion. Her love? Why would he want that? It's not like she could just give it to him, after the first attack on the walls Alex barely felt anything but harshness. So love? Yeah, that was out of the question. Alex snorted and choked out a laugh. "My love? Why the hell would you want that? I don't even know your name," Alex said, still confused by the whole ideal. So this man kidnapped her just for her love? Damn.

"It's Blaine. Blaine Ryan Schroeder the seventh," the man -- Blaine -- introduced himself. Alex nodded slowly realizing that his initials matched the ones on the letter. So it was actually him, but what still didn't make sense was why he took her.

"Okay, so Blaine explain to me why the fuck I'm here," Alex demanded not so nicely. She honestly didn't care if she sounded rude in anyway; it never bothered her before. She spoke to everyone like that, and this guy had it coming to him anyways. Blaine narrowed his eyes at Alex's matching blue ones as he stood up from the old wooden chair. "You will not speak to me like that anymore, because from now on you are my property. You will do as I say or you'll get punished. And I won't go easy on you." 

The way he said that sent chills down Alex's spine. His voice changed dramatically, going from annoying and smooth as silk to deep and rough. With that being said, Blaine walked out of the room, making sure he slammed the door in the process. Alex slowly let her back lay flat against the white sheets on the bed and stared up at the ceiling that she couldn't even see. Blaine had taken the lantern with him when he walked away, so the room went back to be darker than the night. 

Maybe it was actually night right now, who knows? Alex surely didn't. She hasn't set foot outside in a whole day, or anywhere for that matter. What confused her was how Blaine had asked for her love then tell her she was his property not long after. His mood had changed from amused to demanding. Was he bipolar? That would make sense. Or maybe he just has anger issues? Maybe both?

Alex sighed and closed her eyes. The blood that poured out of her wounds has dried to her skin now making it feel really tight whenever she moved it. Alex knew she couldn't get out of this place. And that's what upset her the most. At this exact moment she was weak. Vulnerable. Useless. Hopeless. 

Just like that day several years ago.

She was stuck and couldn't do anything. Maybe she was going to die here. Alex laughed at that thought. For the years now she had always thought she would die to the hands or mouth of a Titan, or be executed because of her abnormal powers. Since the whole Annie thing happened Alex hasn't been able to even try out her new powers. Back then -- when capturing Annie -- something inside of her snapped  Something awakened. She wasn't in control, yet she was. Alex sighed wishing that she could become that again. 

Alex's eyes suddenly felt heavy even though she woke up less than an hour ago. It was like her energy was drained. She had to admit she felt weird when she first woke up, but she didn't think much of it considering she was still going through the shock that she allowed herself to be kidnapped. Was it these ropes? Alex had gotten a small glance at them when Blaine was in here with the lantern. They were white and had weird symbols and words on it. She didn't get to looked at them closely enough to make out the symbols or words since Blaine left before she could even try. 

Alex yawned and involuntarily let her eyelids close shut.

"Your sister is here Master Blaine," one of the servants said quietly as Blaine walked back into the room and sat down in his throne. Blaine rolled his eyes, "Send her in." The servant nodded quickly and left in the blink of an eye to retrieve Blaine's younger sibling. Moments later that same servant returned to the room with a blonde haired girl -- Blaine's sister. 

Blaine looked at his sister blankly. "What do you want?" He asked, but it seemed more like a bored statement. His sister smiled sickly, "Is that how you should greet your beloved sister, brother?"

Blaine glared at the brown eyed girl and sighed. "Seriously, what are you doing here Holly? If someone notices you left and followed you we could be in deep shit," Blaine growled. Holly rolled her eyes and walked up to Blaine. "Don't worry about it, I'm having my roommate cover for me. Stupid girl," Holly trailed off with a smirk then looked up at Blaine. 

"I just wanted to see how things are going so far," Holly grinned. Blaine closed his eyes in annoyance and rubbed his temples. "Not well. As you can see I still have the curse," Blaine sighed, "I still don't understand how you didn't get stuck with it." Holly chuckled, "Do we have to go over this again? Mother cheated. Had a child with a man that didn't have the curse, like your father did." 

Blaine cleared his throat and glared at his sister, "Yes, I know. But soon enough this stupid curse will be gone forever and I'll be able to use the power that my family name holds. And once that's completed I'll either rule with the girl or kill her depending on how her attitude goes and you'll be with your Levi character." 

Holly smiled winningly. "See? Everything works out for both of us. I told you it would," she said with a chuckle. Blaine waved his hand annoyingly, "Yes, yes. Now leave before other notice you're missing or this plan will fall apart." 

Holly rolled her brown eyes and turned her back to him then walked out of the room and into the cold night. Blaine sighed and leaned back into his throne with a smirk.

"These Titan slayers won't even know what's coming," Blaine said then laughed lowly.

----------------------
There's a little bit of what's going on. 
Yeah.
I start school Wednesday ;-; (Kill me please) so I probably won't be able to update as much, like I've said before. But I'll still try to whenever I get the chance. There won't be a schedule anymore ;c Because I don't know what's going to happening, but I will guarantee that there will at least be one update every week. There will most likely be more than one, but ya know. 

Comment ideas and what you think!