Chapter Forty-One: Still Confused

Alex opened her confused eyes to darkness and started panicking. Where am I? What am I doing here? Oh, right -- I was taken. Alex's panicked face turned into a scowl. She still didn't know the reason why she was being held against her will or what is up with the Blaine guy who planned all of this. Alex let out a frustrated sigh and started shouting harsh words believing that Blaine could hear her, even if he wasn't. Alex's cold facade was slowly fading and being replaced by her normal self. The self she had hidden away under all the coldness.

She had grown so used to being blunt and cold that she didn't have to act as much as she used to. But now all that hard work of acting was fading and she felt weak. 

"You're awake." Blaine's voice boomed from the other side of the room which Alex had assumed is where the exit out of the dark room was. If only she wasn't tied to a bed. 

"Like it isn't obvious you pig," Alex retorted with a snort and eye roll. Blaine frowned and stepped closer, and it was only then that Alex noticed that the light wasn't coming from a lantern, in fact he didn't have have a lantern with him. The small amount of light was coming from his blue eyes. Alex wondered if hers could do that too. 

"Don't you remember what I said the other day?" Blaine growled. Alex's eyes widened.

"The other day?! How long have I been here?!" Alex asked loudly. Blaine chuckled and looked up like he was pretending to think.

"Oh, I don't know. Two, three days? Maybe four? I'm not exactly sure." Blaine said with a small laugh. Alex glared in the direction of the blue light. 

"You still haven't told me why I'm here," Alex snapped. Blaine scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. 

"I told you." Blaine sighed and ran a hand through his dark hair. This time it was Alex who scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I highly doubt you actually want my love, because if you can't tell already, I'm not one to warm up that easily," Alex said harshly. Blaine sighed in defeat and slowly walked out of the room. Once Alex heard his footsteps get quieter she got mad.

"Hey! Where are you going?! Come back here and answer my questions!" But it was no use. The door slammed shut and Alex was surrounded by quietness once again. 

"Miss Holly is here for you, sir." 

Blaine sighed and waved his hand arm motioning him to let her in. "What does she want now?" He asked himself with an annoyed sigh. The man disappeared to fetch 'Miss Holly' and bring her to his master. About a minute later Holly walked in alone with a grim expression on her face. Blaine raised an eyebrow as his half sister.

"What happened?" He asked as Holly pursed her lips to the side.

"Somehow they found out about her being taken. I tried convincing them that she ran away but it didn't work," she explained with a scowl. Blaine sighed and rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes. 

"They're just stupid Titan slayers, they aren't going to find out anything. It's just a little obstacle in our plan. Just continue to confused them and make them believe that she ran away," Blaine ordered as he leaned back in his throne like chair. Holly sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"I'll try, but so far I'm not getting my end of the deal. I could also rat you out," Holly smirked. 

"Then I would tell them that you helped and we have the same mother, now how would that look?" Blaine shot back. Holly glared at him with a scowl. 

"Whatever," she said and walked away.

The next day Holly got up bright and early. She put a fake smile on her face and walked out of her room, leaving her roommate sleeping peacefully. After her small argument with her brother Holly had come back angry, but when Terra had told her that Levi mentioned her name she couldn't help but smile.

Maybe things were going to work out for her. 

As Holly walked down the well lit hallway she noticed Levi walking out of Alex's room. She frowned and walked over to him. "Captain? What are you doing here?" Holly asked with furrowed eyebrows. Levi looked up and met Holly's confused gaze. 

"Just searching for something, anything really. I shouldn't have sent her down there.." Levi said, saying the last part to himself but Holly heard it loud and clear. 

"Where did you send her?" She asked with face sympathy. 

"The underground. I asked her to deliver something that night because she was the only one that knew the underground and how it works," Levi sighed and shook his head, "now I have to go down there and do some questioning." 

"I can do it for you!" Holly said quickly with a smile. Levi stared at her for a second with distant eyes before waving his hand. "Yeah, sure. Just be careful, I don't want another soldier going missing. Make sure you report everything back to me when you return, and bring your gear." Holly nodded and ran back to her room with a grin that reached from ear to ear. Terra was awake now and was looking at Holly with a tired expression as Holly ran around the room putting on her gear.

"Why are you so happy?" Terra asked. Holly looked up with a smile. "Captain Levi is letting me do the questioning for the underground and he told me to be careful. That means he cares!" Terra smiled back and let out a laugh. 

"You really do have a large crush on him, don't you?" She asked with a giggle. 

"You have no idea." Holly said with a grin.

---------------------------
Sorry it's short and crappy x.x I was rushing it because I was multi tasking while writing this. And I'm sorry that each update is getting worse every time, just with school and family problems I'm not able to give it my full attention anymore. 
Stupid world.
Comment thoughts, ideas, and predictions(: