Chapter 10: I'll Think About It

After a while of waiting for Alex to wake up, Thomas was beginning to contemplate if he should keep waiting or just go to bed. He looked around and ended up deciding on the latter.

   Thomas nodded to himself and stood up, beginning to walk out of the room. He was almost out when he heard a groan and Alex shifting. He immediately whirled around to face Alex and stared into his eyes.

   Alex's eyes were full of hate, and Thomas' were full of compassion. "Lexi. You're awake," he simply stated.

   "Why, yes. What an astute observation," Alex said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

   Thomas did the same. "Come on. Don't be like that."

   "Oh, gee. I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I was supposed to be nice to the man who broke my heart," Alex hissed. He looked like he was about to say more, but before he could get his words out, he clutched his head, groaning.

   Thomas sat down next to Alex, wanting to hold him and help him through the pain of his hangover. He reached out to do just that, and Alex hissed and pulled away. "Leave me alone. Go back to your precious James."

   "Precious?" Thomas repeated, chuckling at the absurdity of Alex's statement. "Darlin', he means nothing to me."

   Alex glared at Thomas. "Then why did you kiss him then, hm?"

   Thomas opened his mouth to respond, but shut it when he realized he didn't have a good explanation.

   "That's what I thought. Now piss off," Alex said, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over his head.

   That's when Thomas' phone buzzed. He looked down at it. A text from Laf.

   LafaYEET: How's Alex doing?

   Thomas sighed to himself and answered with:

   MacaroniFuker: He's got a bit of a hangover, but fine. He told me to piss off though.

   Thomas turned his phone off and looked at the lump that was Alex. "Lexi, can we please talk about this?"

   "There's nothing to talk about," camd Alex's voice from under the blanket. "You kissed James and destroyed my feelings. End of story."

   Thomas sighed and patted Alex. Alex went rigid at first, but slowly relaxed into Thomas' touch. Thomas noticed this and smirked a little.

   Thomas' phone buzzed once more. He checked it, revealing his lock screen of a picture of him, James, and Laf. Ah, the good ol' days.

   Another text from Laf.

   LafaYEET: I'm on my way.

   Thomas smiled to himself. He didn't deserve Laf as a friend. Or Alex as a lover.

   Thomas and Alex sat in silence for a little while, his hand still on Alex's...back? Arm? It was hard to tell, but after a while of this, there was a knock on the door.

   "That must be Laf..," Thomas mumbled to no one.

   "Laf's coming?" Alex asked, removing the blanket from his head and staring into Thomas' eyes.

   Thomas practically melted at how adorable Alex looked. His big, brown eyes were shiny due to tears, and the eay he wrapped the blanket around himself made him look like a cute hobo. Thomas nodded and stood up. "Yeah."

   As soon as Thomas opened the door, Laf bounded into the dorm, pretty much knocking Thomas over. "WHERE IS ALEX?!" he demanded, looking around. "I NEED TO SOOTHE HIS PAIN FROM SATAN. AND I DID MEAN THE ALCOHOL, IF I WAS NOT CLEAR-"