Always

Natasha was fast with telling the others about her discovery. Many questions where thrown at her when they found out that she had a Soulmate and that it was James, but that's not the important part.

"So wait, the people aren't dead?" Shuri asked and Natasha shrugged

"It doesn't look like it, but what do I know. I know nothing about the stones" She stated with a shrug. Thoughts swirled through her head and the glances she got from Steve every second made her anxious, which is new for her. "Do we know anyone who does?" She asked and the other people in the room looked down.

"I-" Bruce spoke up "-might know someone who does"

—-

Valkyrie gritted her teeth widely as she looked at the goddess that slaughtered her race, had the intentions to kill the people in this very ship and tried to kill her twice just sit there smiling.

"Get away from him" She hissed at her and Hela looked up and met her eyes with a smirk.

"Finally" She burst out and stood up, which caused Loki to wince a little "I thought you would never notice my presence"

"What do you mean, why are you here?" Valkyrie asked and took one step forward still with the sword in her hand.

"Well my baby brother here is in pain and since none of you can touch him I figured I could help" She said.

"Why would you want to help" Val growled now, she was more than mad at the woman in front of her, she was pissed off.

"Well as I said, he's my baby brother. And you can put the sword down Brunnhilde, if I would have wanted to hurt you I would have done it when you didn't know I was here" Valkyrie wanted to argue about it, but it was a valid point so she put her sword back and glared at Hela.

"How did you get here, how did you even survive?!" She continued to ask question's and Hela just stood there, completely calm, with her arms crossed waiting for her to finish.

"Brunnhilde sweetie I'm the goddess of death it takes more than a fire demon to kill me. And look at you, alive and well. It glads me" She smiled and took a couple of steps closer to her, but Val just backed away which caused Hela's smile to drop.

"Glads you? Please, you tried to kill me last time I checked. Twice"

"Well, I didn't want to kill you! Father sent you after me without even talking to me first. It was self-defense!" She argues and takes a step closer. "Do I mean anything to you Brunnhilde? Does our childhood mean anything? Or do you just hide that away as you do with all of your problems" She hissed at the warrior in front of her and grinned when Valkyrie took a step back

"Well, I wasn't the one who killed the others troupe" She hissed back.

"Oh, you say? You and that troupe attacked me! You didn't even hesitate to kill me!"

They both had started yelling now, and Valkyrie noticed that as the argument continued, tears fell from Hela's eyes.

"Well if I was such a moron then why did you continue to be my friend?" Valkyrie yells at her.

"Because you were the only one who didn't see me as a monster! And that's why I love you you idiot!" She screamed back and Valkyrie froze.

"Wh- What?" She asks and Hela's cheeks turned into a light pink color.

Hela turned away and walked up to Loki again, who had started to twist and turn in pain. She put her fingers back on his throat and he immediately calmed down.

Hela sighed "Remember when we where children? And used to play on the flower fields? You were the only one who did it with me. When my goddess Status was revealed everyone saw me as a monster. You where the only one who could see the good inside of me. I knew that I had something real. My feelings grew over the years, but with your Valkyrie training and my royal lessons, I started losing you. The only happiness I've ever known. Then Gudrun came along and slowly won your heart, and I cared enough for you to let you go. When father sent you to imprison me without even talking to me first, and you didn't hesitate to do it, I was filled with rage and anger. It was first when I saw your supposed dead body that I realized what I had done. I basically turned myself in and all the regret came over me in Helheim, where I was left with just my thoughts. When father died and I was freed, I just wanted him to pay for what he had done. When I saw Thor and Loki I took it out on them and banished them so I could make Asgard mine. And when I saw you again, I was happier then I had ever been. But I was too determined to fulfill what I had started to stop myself. Brunnhilde, I used to love you so much from afar, but I realized that you were never mine to have. Still, I loved you, to the last"