Reunion (Pt 2)

Thor hadn't noticed. He had felt that something was wrong, but he hadn't thought too much about it.

Oh, how he hated himself for it.

While Thor buried his ax deep in Corvus chest as Hela checked if Loki was alive and Valkyrie took care of Proxima.

It was just so much that had happened, with the people that had been dusted away who'd returned, and the chitauri soldiers coming from every direction. He'd just assumed that Loki was next to him, fighting, like when they were young.

When he heard Loki's plea for help, he guessed instantly what had happened. Rage immediately flooded over his being and clouded his vision.

Thor didn't even bother telling Hela and Valkyrie, but they seemed to have understood what had happened.

"He's alive!" Hela yelled out and looked up, locking her eyes with Thor.

"Thank norns," The thunder god breathed out and quickly rushed over to be by the trickster's side. The spear that had impaled his body was removed, but the wound and the blood pouring out from it was still very much visible "Val cover us!" Thor shouted out, and the warrior nodded before obeying.

"Can you heal him?" Thor asked, turning to face Hela. She looked back with despair in her eyes and shook her head.

"I'm a warrior, not a sorceress," She replied, though not in her normal snarkiness, but more with a desperate tone "The only one of us four that could heal him would be just him."

"Well isn't that perfect!" Valkyrie yelled from behind them while deflecting an attack with her dragon fang.

Thor placed his hand over Loki's cold throat and felt his heart beat slowly. "Please don't do this to me love," He whispered quietly, unsure to who.

Loki's breathing had started to slow down rapidly, and his skin became even paler than normal. Thor stroked his cheek softly, and he seemed to be leaning into the touch.

Suddenly, a familiar rune looking orange glowing pattern hit Loki in the chest where the wound had been created and it slowly started to heal.

"I thought I told you to not bring him here," A familiar voice said from behind them. While Hela looked confused, Thor grinned widely at the realization of who was behind him.

"I didn't. He came to us," Thor replied, and turned his head to meet the doctor. Strange stood with his arms crossed and his cloak fluttering over his shoulders.

The Sorcerer rolled his eyes.

A cough from behind him caught Thor's attention to his lover, and his heart raced as he turned his head. Loki was still incredibly pale, but most of his wound had healed thanks to Strange, and he tried to sit up but he seemed too weak to do so.

"Norns," The trickster mumbled weakly under his breath and forced his eyes open to look around. Thor never realized until now how much he loved the shining green color of his irises.

"Hey Loki," Thor said, tilting his head "How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been stabbed you idiot, how do you Think it feels," He snarled, but still with a gleeful and caring glimpse in his Eye. "What in Hel happened?"

Thor smiled and stroked some strands of hair away from the prince's face "Not a lot."

---

Tony had ended up back to back with Scott and Peter out of all people, and neither of them seemed to take the situation seriously. They kept making references to different Movies and such.