Accomplished Mission? (Pt 1)

Scott shrank to the ground Before anything had time to hit him, and Tony was Quick with his suit, and within seconds Mark L surrounded his body and he shot the stone closest to him.

"You Terrans and your worthless technology" Maw groaned "Don't you understand that your dead is for the greater good?"

"Um, no sorry" Tony responded and picked Scott up "We're a Little busy with saving our universe and stuff, so can you let us do our job?"

Ebony growled and lifted himself up from the ground. Scott jumped off his shoulder and grew in the air. He jumped again and shrunk, charging at the Alien. Ebony easily dodged it, and Scott flew out the window.

"That's one" Ebony said with a grin. Tony groaned loudly and followed Scott out the window, forgetting about the part with not being seen.

Scott had grown in the air, and was free falling from 170 meters in the air, but surprisingly not screaming. Tony reached out and grabbed his wrist, and then gave his jet boots a little extra boost, making them stop in mid-air.

"What happened with keeping a low profile?" Scott asked and Tony had the urge to drop him.

"I hate you"

A familiar roar echoed through the city, and Tony caught sight of The Hulk catching Past him in the air after falling through the wormhole. Merely seconds later the Aliens died, all at the same time, one nearly hot Tony in the head.

"I told you it was like Phantom Menace" Scott said.

"We need to get the stone, now. Jump up" Scott shrank down as he said so and climbed up Tony's shoulder as fast as he could.

Right Before he had time to reenter the Tower, Ebony levitated out with a sinister grin on his lips.

"Let's see how you can fight in the air" Pieces of the Tower were ripped away from the building and thrown at them

"Hang on!" Tony yelled and flew out of the way, firing his repulsors at Maw. Ebony used some debris to block the attack, and then fired them back.

"Hey can't you grow to be like 50 feet tall?" Tony asked and dodged out of the way from a glass shard.

"It's actually 65 feet" Scott corrected "But won't that draw too much attention?"

"We don't have much choice" Tony sighed. "People are put in danger, and we're in a hurry"

"You're completely insane Stark" Scott let go of his grip on Tony's shoulder and stood on unsteady legs "Throw me"

Tony grinned widely "I've been waiting to do that for hours" He simply swiped Scott of his shoulder and let him free fall from 50 feet.

Scott fell for three seconds before growing intensely. Tony saw a glimpse of fear in Ebony's eyes, but was quickly replaced by anger and annoyance.

While Giant Scott dealt with Ebony so took Tony time to look around. People had come out to look at Iron man and Elephant Man fight with a flying sorcerer, which included The Past Avengers. Tony took that as a chance to explain some shit.

He landed neatly in front of Past him who was leaning against Past Steve, still injured, Past Thor who looked extremely suspicious and Past Hulk who grunted at him. Tony's helmet flipped away from his face, and the small group's eyes widened.

"Loki?" Past Steve asked, and Tony shook his head.

"No, Loki got the easy task" He sighed and glanced towards Scott who did his beast avoiding Ebony's attacks "This may sound absurd, but I'm from the future and I'm only here to get The Mind Stone, but the floating death eater up there is kind of stopping me from doing so"