More than one couple

//Don't look up what T'Challa says means. Please, it would be better if you don't

Sam didn't need to sleep. None of them did, it was impossible to get tired. Still, you could often find him resting on the ground from time to time. Not because he needed too, but because there was not so much to do.

Some of the fallen heroes had started to lose hope in getting out of there, Sam included, so they started to do other things to pass time. Talking, small battles, get-to-know-each-other games and things like that. Wanda never left Eric's side, and Peter had started to get to know T'Challa better since he is a huge fan of his sister.

But The Falcon liked to keep to himself, with eyes closed and not thinking of anything really. Sometimes he opened them to look at the others, and then he could catch T'Challa with staring at him. It was kind of weird, but every time he did Sam smirked at the king and T'Challa looked down at the ground with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Sam yawned closed his eyes once more. He was more than bored. He felt that if he didn't talk to anyone soon, he would grow insane.

The falcon sighed, sat up and looked around. Charles, Strange, Eric and Wanda sat and tried in any way possible to combine their powers to come out, Raven fought with Gamora and Barnes, Peter talked with Quill and Drax, trying to learn Groot's language and T'Challa sat mostly sat by himself with closed eyes, it looked like he was meditating.

Sam stood up and made his way over to The King. The others were to busy with their own things, and T'Challa didn't seem to hear him approach.

"Hi there kitty cat!" Sam shouted and plopped down beside the king. His eyes flung opened and he looked around to see any type of danger with his claws out, only to glare at Sam when he realized there's none.

"Samuel, what a...pleasure to see that you're awake" He said with obvious sarcasm in his voice "Why do you disturb me exactly?"

"For the first, we can't really sleep" He said and T'Challa rolled his eyes "And for the second, I'm bored dear Kitty Cat, so I felt like I could join you. We haven't talked in two years, and we barely talked then. All I had time to say to you was-"

"-'So you like cats'" T'Challa interrupted, and Sam raised his eyebrow. How does he remember that exactly?

"Yeah...that..." Sam cleared his throat "But anyway, how's it like being King then Kitty Cat?"

"My cousin tried to take over Wakanda and threw me off a cliff, I was found frozen by an enemy of the other tribes and I had to kill said cousin" T'Challa said it as he told him about the weather, which Sam liked "Other than that, and the people from space, not that bad"

"Wow" Sam said, taking in the information "I'm getting some major The Lion King vibes here!"

"We're the Panther Tribe, not the Lion tribe. There isn't even a Lion Tribe in Wakanda" T'Calla said, sounding confused.

"Nevermind" Sam said with a sigh and hit his face with his hand. "I love your accent by the way" The Falcon said with a smirk.

"Kwaye ndiyakuthanda" The King slurred when he said the words and looked down with a blush on his cheeks, before standing up and mumbling something about Peter.

Sam wasn't paying attention though. His neck, aka his soulwords, stung slightly. He touched the words lightly and looked at The King as he walked away.

Even though Sam couldn't see the words, he knew they now were Midnight Blue. But he never imagined meeting his soulmate, little less that it's a king and someone he already knew.

He had tried to look up what the words meant when they appeared, but it was impossible. He didn't even know how they were pronounced since it was a different kind of letters.