Upgrades

The fallen heroes were quick to adapt to the new world. Charles had tried his absolute best to reach out as far as he could, but he couldn't get in contact with anyone else than the group. Those who could fly spent hours in the sky trying to find a way out, and those who couldn't tried to come up with a plan.

Wanda and Strange had been working for god know's how long with different ways to combine their powers into a way out. Wanda was unsure about the new people, but Peter seemed to know and trust them, so she tried as well.

Wanda and Peter had connected in a weird way. Maybe it was because they were the youngest, or because they both had lost so much. Either way, so were they always seen together.

Wanda had noticed that she's been getting weird looks from Raven and Charles. It was uncomfortable, and Wanda didn't feel like asking about it.

They didn't know how long they've been there, maybe a couple of days, but they didn't need to sleep, eat or drink. The surroundings didn't change, and Strange had explained that it was because of the fact that they were trapped inside the soul stone.

"Ugh, it's impossible!" Sam yelled when he landed after his fifth flight "This place doesn't change, and if we go any further we might get lost!" The Space Guy, Star prince or something, and Erik landed beside him "We just have to give up and try to find another way"

"It can't be infinite, can it?" Raven looks at Strange, but he just shrugs

"Little is known about the soul stone. The information about the sacrifice Gamora gave me gives us more knowledge than the book about the stones" Strange looks up and the flying cape thing attaches on his shoulders "Even if there is an end, I'm unsure if it leads to a way out"

"And you tell us that now?" Star Prince asks annoyed "I'm exhausted!" Gamora roller her eyes at him and hit him in the head.

"So what we're just going to give up?" Raven crosses her arms and Strange glares at her

"That's not what I said, but I advise to not waste your energy on flying around" Everyone groans and Wanda chuckles slightly.

"Well, maybe you should have told us that from the start!" Sam yelled.

"I did, but no one of you listened to me" His tone was annoyed, but he didn't Yell.

"I listened" Peter whispers beside him, and Wanda gives him a smile. Since they arrived Peter has adored Strange and Barnes like heroes. Bucky has been keeping a Close Eye on him, saying that he reminded him of Steve.

"They have been flying around for Days, or at least that what we think since we're trapped in here! And if you don't remember, that was because you gave up the Time Stone to that mad Titan" Bucky huffed in annoyance, They spent hours telling each other about the battle on Titan and The battle of Wakanda.

"Okay this is just getting ridiculous" Erik had been kneeling down beside Charles, talking to him, but now he stood up. "Basically all you guys do is argue. I don't understand how you were able to work together for so many years"

"I am Groot" The tree thing said and looked over at the grey guy.

The argument continued, and Wanda just got more and more annoyed. After three minutes she let out an angry scream and stormed off. Or more exactly, flew with her magic.

She landed when the Group couldn't be seen anymore, and then let the tears she has been holding in for so long started to fall. Wanda held her legs against her chest and her face in her arms.

After barely a minute someone approached her from behind, and she glanced back. To her surprise so wasn't it Peter as she first thought, but Erik.

He didn't say a Word, he just sat down beside her and looked out into the air. She ignored him and sat still, trying to hold the tears in but she just couldn't.