Welcome Back

When the Asgardian ship got closer to the planet, Loki finally woke up. Hela's magic had helped with the healing process, as well as his own seidr, so it only took around two days for him to do so.

During those two days, the two Asgardian friends had been catching up, thought back of moments from their childhood and kept the hopes of the Asgardian people up. They found out about Hela, but since she hasn't shown any sign of being a threat and Valkyrie assured them that she would cause no harm, they don't complain. Or, some do, but Valkyrie is overprotective of her friend.

Loki groaned loudly and slowly opened his eyes. The god blinked a few times to adjust to the light, and then looked around. The first thing he saw was Valkyrie and Hela sitting beside each other, leaning against a wall, and laughing at something. Hela has been in a few of Loki's dreams and explained everything, so he was cool with her being there.

"Where am I" He asked quietly and the two Asgardian women looked up at him.

The memories flooded through his head and everything that happened the days before came back to him all at once. The Prince jolted up and hissed in pain from the wound on his neck.

He moved his hand to feel on it, and when he got a real look at it he realized that it was blue.

"No no no no no" he mumbled to himself and sat up, looking at his hands. "Where's Thor? What happened? Did Thanos get the stone? How am I still alive?!" He yelled and tried to get up, but his weak legs failed him and he stumbled to the ground with a groan.

"Hey hey hey" Hela said approaching him and caught him before he hit the ground. "We don't know where Thor is, or why you're still alive. Maybe it's your Jotun blood" She stroked his hair calmly while speaking "But we are close to Midgard, and if he's still alive he'll probably be there"

Loki nodded slowly. The pain he had was unbearable, but just the thought of meeting his broth-no his soulmate, made him feel a little better.

"Do we know where to land?" Valkyrie asked looking down at the blue and green planet.

"The last stone was there somewhere" Loki said pointing out a place on Midgard that mostly seemed to be jungle "I can still feel the magic from it. Something big happened there"

Valkyrie nods without a question and goes to the people controlling room to tell them.

Loki tries desperately while waiting to get his normal form back. He isn't exactly popular on Midgard, and to show up blue with red eyes and fangs wouldn't exactly help that fact. Some Asgardians, his mother included, thinks the Jotun's are a beautiful species with the blue patterns and Ruby red eyes, but Loki has always despised his true form ever since he found out about it.

Valkyrie walked back into the room the sibling was in, and looked out of the huge glass window.

"What exactly happened back there? With Thanos?" Hela asked and looked down at Loki. He sighed and looked down.

"Well, Thanos ship appeared, and I got a panic attack. Thor calmed me down and we tried to get as many as we could off the ship. We were around fifty people including Thor, a god and king, me, a sorcerer, Valkyrie, a well-trained warrior and Banner, a monster, against Thanos and his four most loyal and skilled children, the Black Order. Yet, we didn't stand a chance. I couldn't even participate in the Fight, Ebony Maw froze me on the place I was standing on and I just had to watch my people and friends get slaughtered. He threatened Thor's life for the Stone, so I gave it to him. Then I tried to kill him and he killed me. Or I thought he did"

Loki tries to touch his throat, but as soon as his skin makes contact with the wounds he has to bit his lip not to scream out in pain.

"We're going in. Hold on your majesty's, this landing will be a little rough"