To return for a War

The Avengers stood on the exact place they had been on over a month ago, with the Wakandan army behind them. The only difference was there were fewer people, some new people had joined and everyone in the hero group wore similar suits that Stark apparently had built.

They were all silver and red, with a silver A on their chest. The only one who didn't wear them was The X-men who has their own theme and Loki, who claimed to not be an Avengers, not even a Hero. Because he wasn't a hero, just a trickster who wanted revenge on his torturers.

This time, the army wasn't hidden in ships but marched out like civilized people. Loki recognized the Chitauri, and a few of the original six Avengers did as well. He had expected the outriders that The Avengers described they fought, but The Chitauri is more populated and has a more tactical battle strategy than just slaughter Everything in its way, so he guessed Thanos Went for a Little more advanced battle this time.

Speaking of the mad Titan, he, together with Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw, approached the force field that surrounded Wakanda. They had decided that The Captain, Thor, Romanoff, and Loki would do the same while preparing and they walked over to the edge of the barrier.

"So you're the people who have been causing me problems for the last month," The Titan says, scanning the four people. His Eyes lock on Loki and he scowls "Thought I've gotten rid of you for good."

"Spare the small talk will you" Romanoff snarled, giving her the attention. "We give you a chance to surrender and leave, or you could face the consequences," She gave them a stare he had learned meant 'You have ten seconds to do as I say, or else you will have one body part less'.

"Oh really?" Thanos tilted his head "From what I've Heard it was quite easy last time, and now that you're half of what you used to be..." He trailed off, smirking, glancing from Maw to Glaive who both had the same proud expression.

The Captain had to grab Romanoff's arm to stop her from jumping towards the force barrier, trying to attack The Mad Titan. Corvus snickered devilishly, probably seeing it all as a small show that plays Before him.

"You can make this easy for yourselves," Ebony said, and first now Loki noticed a large scar over his left Eye. "Just hand over the stones you collected, and we might bring you mercy."

Loki snarled and rolled his Eyes, bringing him the attention once again. "Mercy? When was the last time you were merciful at all Maw?"

"We're not going down without a fight," Thor growled, holding a hand in front of Loki to stop him from attacking the sorcerer like Romanoff. In all honesty, he was very much tempted to.

"Very well," Thanos said, turned his back towards them and walked back to his army. The Three Avengers and Loki did the same and stood at the front line at the Wakandan army together with the rest of the Avengers.

"This all feels too familiar" Banner muttered. He stood beside Rhodes in the same suit as the others, though this one worked differently, because of his other self.

"Why is our every battle a war?" The guy with the visor asked with a sigh, shaking his head slightly.

"At least you were on the right side the first time" The mutant with White hair replied.

"Guys remember, we only need to keep them occupied," Romanoff said, loud enough for the entire front line to hear. "Then we will be twice as many."

Loki could see Thanos lift his gauntlet, and The Reality stone glowed in a way that was all to familiar to Loki. The force barrier around the city shimmered a bit Before disappearing completely, leaving the city completely unprotected.