Ch. 1 - Witches and Warlocks

Backstory 

Pyrokinesis - Telekinesis

(Y/N) had been experiencing weird things happening around him. It all started when he turned 18. On his 18th birthday he was about to blow the candles when they all suddenly exploded all over the house, it almost caused the house to catch on fire. Everyone thought the candles were defective, but what kind of candles are going to explode like that. Then a couple weeks later he realized that he could move things with his mind, it freaked him out alright, but it was also cool. 

Concilium

Later once he started college, he started to get picked on by other people, that's when mind control started to manifest. He'd make his bullies fight each other he found it, amusing. Not long ago after that the news about the witches swept the nation. Then (Y/N) started to wonder, am I a witch? are there male witches? 

He then took a DNA test to see his history, and it lead him to the Roanoke colony. He had descendants there, but that's all he found out. 

Divination

After that failed attempt at figuring out his linage, he started to have dreams, about a witch from Roanoke. When he woke up from one of those dreams the word 'Scathach' all over the walls. He didn't know what he meant, he googled it but he found nothing about the name. 

About a year after that, (Y/N) started to develop his abilities more since he'd tried to exercise them every day in secrecy. 

Transmutation

One day after his 19th birthday he was walking back home at night, he was crossing the street when he saw a truck speeding his way, he tried to use his telekinesis to push it away but it was too heavy. When he failed he froze, he closed his eyes and suddenly he was across the street. He took a deep breath and sat down on the street. Shocked at all the stuff that has been happening. 

Vitalum Vitalis 

Before his 20th birthday, his adoptive mother passed away. He was heartbroken. The night of her passing, he sneaked into the morgue, he wanted to see her one last time. He wore his black hoodie and walked into the cold, dark room "Eomma.." He cried as he used his telekinesis to pull out her bed. The something took over him, he walked close to her dead body "Vitalum Vitalis" The young warlock whisper before letting out a small breath and passing out.

The next thing he knew he was in a hospital bed, his adoptive mom was sitting next to him "Eo-Eomma!" He cried and hugged her tightly. 'Did I bring her back?' he wondered, feeling a little proud of himself. 

(Y/N)'s mom knew she died, she had been in the underworld. She didn't know how she came back, but she knew that (Y/M) had something to do with it. 

Resurgence

After all the events that happen (Y/N) just assumed he was some sort of mutant, but he still didn't tell anyone. One night he went out to a club with friends, and afterwards on the way back they all went their different way. (Y/N) was alone and drunk when he was robbed, he tried to fight it, but the robbers shot him on the head, killing him immediately.

That night his parent's were called, the news broke them up. Both parents were inconsolable. As the doctor was getting ready to start the autopsy (Y/N) took a deep breath and sat up. Everyone in the room was in shock at the man who just came back from the dead. (Y/N) was in shock himself, but he had managed to bring himself back, and he was feeling now more powerful than before. 

After that event his mom called Miss Robichaux Academy, she was now sure that (Y/N) was a warlock and a powerful one at that. She spoke with Miss Cordelia, the supreme of the coven, and she directed them to Mr. Kim Namjoon, the supreme of the warlocks. 

Levitation

After coming back from the dead (Y/N) wasn't the same, he wanted to be stronger, to be able to bring justice, and protect himself. He started meditating more, spending tons of time alone in his room. During one of the meditation sessions, after a couple minutes of it, (Y/N) could feel something touching his head, when he opened his eyes he was floating in the middle of the room. However, he quickly fell down hitting his butt harshly. He chuckled though, he discovered a new power. 

The morning he was about to leave for the academy 

Hydrokinesis

(Y/N)'s mom was making coffee for him. As she walked toward's her son, she tripped and she spilled the hot water but (Y/N) immediately held the water mid air with his hands "You will do just fine there" She smiled as he slowly got up and cleaned herself. 

----- Timeskip ----

It was now time for me to start at the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men, I was not excited. I don't want to leave my normal life, but I guess there's no turning back now. I get out of the van to see a weird sculpture in the middle of a deserted area 

 I get out of the van to see a weird sculpture in the middle of a deserted area 

"Are you serious?" I scoffed as I get out of the van, it's hot as hell too

Wearing all black doesn't make it any better either. I immediately take off my black hoodie, and just stay with my ripped short sleeve ripped shirt. 

"Well we had to maintain secrecy for such a long time we didn't want to be caught" The tall instructor mention, I think his name was Jin. 

We slowly make our way inside the sculpture, only to be amazed at the inside "Wow I take that back, this place is cool" I say excitedly as I look around. 

Then I am greeted by tall, slender man "Welcome to the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men, Nice to meet you, I am Kim Nam Joon and I am the supreme of the coven"