Ch. 6 - Temptation

(There's smutt on this chapter)

(This song is the song being played in the background of the scene)

Namjoon's  P.O.V. 

I don't know what took over me at the moment, but I wanted him badly. I squeezed his shoulders a little "So next week you will take the test of the seven wonders" I said as I licked my lips, I then leaned down so my face is next to him "I think you should practice with me" I whisper into his ear, slowly moving my hands down to his chest. My heart was pounding, I had lost all of my control. I was taken over by lust and desire. 

"I can help you become stronger" I whisper into his ear again, now getting closer, kissing his cheek softly, then his jawline, then his neck. I want to mark him, I want to make him mine only. I could hear a soft moan coming from him. I look at him, his cheeks are red, he is clearly flustered. 

I smirk "You look so pretty like this baby boy" I purred into his ear, my hands slowly unbuttoning his shirt, taking my sweet time, kissing his neck again, and again. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. 

I was frozen, didn't know what to do. I want Namjoon too, but isn't this moving too fast. "You look so pretty like this baby boy" Those words melted me, I want him to make me his. I want him to control me. I turn my face so he can have more space to kiss my neck. 

I can't help but moan as he kissed my neck, once he is done unbuttoning my chair, Namjoon's pulled my chair back, and turned it around so I was facing him. 

With a flick of his finger he turned on the radio which was playing Glory Box by Portishead. Which couldn't be more perfect 

Namjoon started to unbutton his shirt, as he looked at me deep into my eyes 

'Just ..... Give me a reason to love you ...' 

I slowly get up, and walked up to him, ripping his shirt open. I looked up to him, snaking my arms around his neck, and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. 

I can feel Namjoon wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

'Give me a reason to be...... a woman..' 

He then picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked up to his desk, using his telekinesis to throw everything off of it. He slowly lets me down on the desk. We finally pull away from the kiss, both of us gasping for air as he look at each other. 

I sit up, and start kissing his built chest, earning a couple moans from him. I use my free hand to softly pinch his nipples. "F-Fuck baby .." He groans 

'I just wanna be a woman....' 

Namjoon took his shirt off, and leaned down, so he was now on top of me "Why are you driving me crazy?" He whispers into my ear, causing me to melt once more 

"M-Make me yours... please.." I whisper to him as I pull closer. 

He then pulls away, and smirks. He leans closer once more and kissed me passionately once more. I can feel him unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down. I don't care anymore, I want him. This man, is all I need

I moan loudly as I feel him stroke my now throbbing member. I throw my head back "Shhh, baby, We don't want to get caught" He smirks as he keeps stroking my member 

'Move over, and give us room...' 

I try to hold in my moans, I look at Namjoon who is staring deep into my eyes. He is smirking "You look so pretty like this... are you ready?" He whispers, I nod in response. 

He then stands up, and unbuttons his pants, pulling them down, revealing his already erect member. Namjoon then opens a draw, which had a bottle of unused lube which he puts on three of his fingers. 

I slowly feel one finger entering me, I moan softly, arching my back a little "Shh baby, it'll be okay, just relax" Namjoon tries to help me. I nod as I feel him pushing a second finger "mmm.. f-fuck.." I groan a little more 

'Give me a reason to love you ... ' 

He then adds a third finger, my eyes open wide. It hurts, but after a while it feels good. Namjoon starts to slowly thrust his three fingers in and out of me. I moan, I can't hold it in anymore. I throw my head back, each thrust sends a wave of pleasure through all of my body. I want the real thing now, I want him

Namjoon smirks as he pulls out his fingers "Are you ready now?" He asks as he rubs the tip of his member over my entrance, earning a moan from me "Y-Yes..." 

I can fell all of Namjoon's length slowly entering me, sending shivers down my spine. My body is shivering, in a good way. He feels amazing. 

Namjoon's P.O.V 

I slowly enter (Y/N), and he feels amazing. He is so tight, I want to go crazy. I slowly start thrusting in and out of him. 

I can hear him moaning, and I love it. I love hearing those sweet and intoxicating noises coming from him. I love knowing that I am the one causing him to feel this good. 

I moan as I pick up the pace, slowly going faster and faster. Now driven by the power of pleasure, I want everyone to know he is mine "F-Fuck baby boy... you are so tight" I moan as I throw my head back, now pounding into him, harder than before. Not caring if anyone hears us at this point. 

I keep going, until I feel that oh so familiar feeling. My stomach tightens up "B-Baby I'm going to c-cum" I moan loudly as I thrust faster and harder, releasing my load inside of him as I see him shoot his load all over himself. 

'I just wanna be a woman...' 

I smirk and lean closer to kiss him "You were amazing"