Ch. 20 - Dawn

Namjoon's P.O.V. 

Namjoon looked at the small blonde kid with regret. He was surprised that this innocent looking boy would turn into the evil man that destroyed his timeline. He slowly walked up to him, as the small boy walked away from fear. 

"A-Are you a doctor?" The boy asked again, trembling a little. 

"I'm sorry but.... I'm here to take you to meet your father" Namjoon said coldly as he raised his hand and made the little boy float "I'm sorry that this is your fate, who knows what good you could've done if you weren't his son" Namjoon said, his voice trembling as he watched the boy crying as he floated in mid air. 

And with a snap of his finger the little boy's neck snapped and died. The room was awfully quiet after that. He just looked around as the lifeless body continued to float. "It's done" Namjoon mumbled quietly as a few tears escaped his eyes. He then slowly place the body of the kid on his bed. 

Namjoon left the room quietly, but as he walked out of the room he was again in his old home. "W-What is going on?" He mumbled quietly as he looked around and everything suddenly was now bigger. He continued to walk around trying to figure out what was going on.  After a couple minutes he ran into his mom. She looked taller than him again, then he looked down again, his hands were a lot smaller than what he remembered. He rushed to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He was five again. His face. However he remembered everything. Including (Y/N).

He had to meet him, he wanted to meet him. 

13 years later.......

No one's P.O.V. 

As time had passed, Namjoon had started to forget things that had happened in his timeline. He knew he stopped the Antichrist. However with most of the knowledge he had, he tried his best to change a couple things that had happened in his life. Trying to be the best son he could to his parents, become a better student, etc. 

He remembered there was a boy, but he couldn't remember his name. So he tried to date, date as many guys as he could, but none of them made him feel the way he remembered. 

------ 

On  a warm Monday morning he was heading to class, when he noticed a group of soon to be freshman waiting at the door. This was Namjoon's senior year. He was almost done, and after this he was going to head to the Hawthorne School, and begin his journey as a new supreme. 

As he walked past the group of students, one of them caught his attention. This black haired boy, he seemed like he was outgoing, and had friends. "Who are you looking at?" A voice from behind made Namjoon jumped. It was Yoongi "None of your business" Namjoon scoffed before walking away. 

"Does it have something to do with your past timeline again?" Yoongi asked concerned. 

Yes, Yoongi was aware of everything that had happened as well, since he  has always had the ability to read minds. He was aware that he had died himself. "Is it about that boy ? He looks so blurry now, and I don't think you remember his name now" Yoongi shouted as he ran behind Namjoon trying to catch up to him. 

Namjoon just ignored the shorter male before heading to class and continuing to mind his business. Trying not to worry too much about this boy. 

7 years later.....

Namjoon was going through some paper work, per usual. This day, seemed awfully familiar. Like he had done this before. 

As this feeling of deja vu continued, he had gotten a call. 

"Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men, Namjoon speaking, how may I help you?" 

"I think my son might be a warlock, he has been exhibiting certain abilities that have no explanation, he even came back from the dead, and brought me back from the dead" 

Namjoon's eyes widened, this conversation seemed so familiar "Have him come, we'll have him take a few test, if he were to pass, I'll have him stay here with us" Namjoon explained 

"Thank you, I'll have him be there by tomorrow!" 

Namjoon then hung up the phone and sat back down. His mind just continued to think this seemed all too familiar. However, he tried to ignore it. As the day went by he tried to prepare everything for the new kid. He was looking through the information his mother had sent him through email. "Park (Y/N)" 

That name resonated with him. "I feel I've heard this name before" Namjoon mumbled to himself before shutting down the computed and getting up. "Time to sleep though" Namjoon yawned as he headed back to his room. 

The next morning.... 

First thing he did was change, into his best suit. He wanted to look good for some odd reason, his heart was racing, and felt so nervous. As he walked around the room he heard two people talking. 

"Wow I take that back, this place is cool!" The familiar voice echoes through the room. Namjoon stands at the end of the hallway in awe. Then the memories of (Y/N) flashing through his mind. His heart starts beating faster, tears form in his eyes as he slowly walked closer to his lost lover. 

"(Y/N) .... I missed you... so much" Namjoon mumbled as he picked up the pace, until he was face to face with the younger. He smiled widely as he wiped away the tears from his eyes "Welcome to the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men, Nice to meet you I am Kim Nam Joon, and I am the supreme of this coven"