Ch. 18 - Imminenti Morte

No one's P.O.V. 

Michael was furious, he was hurt, and this would take a long time to heal. He had to wait to recover, he had to kill them before they figure out the only way to stop him. 

Y/N rushed out of the cave and rushed to where everyone else was at. His whole body stained with blood, his clothes cut up showing every wound on his body. Everyone else rushed to him worried "I -I trie- tried" Y/N stuttered. 

Y/N felt like a failure, he failed the coven, his lover and the world. Now there was no tomorrow, he knew he was fading, his powers were slowly leaving his body, he pushed himself too far. 

"I-I .... I-I'm going to die..." Y/N coughed up blood. Namjoon rushed to his side, hugging Y/N tightly. His eyes filling up with tears. 

"shhh shhh, you are not going anywhwere, I'll bring you back, i'll travel through time just to get you back if I have to" Namjoon's voice broke towards the end. 

That's when it clicked for Y/N. Time travel, like what he did earlier. "J-Joonie... You have to... travel back in time.. and kill Michael, find the nearest body of water...." Y/N mumbled. 

Everyone's eyes widened "Hurry ! You are the only one who can do it now !" Y/N raised his voice. He let go of Namjoon and stood up weakly "Protect Namjoon at all cost" He said in a stern voice "I-I can't do it, I'm not as powerful as you !" Namjoon stuttered "If you love me, and want to save this world, you'll find your strenght" Y/N shouted 

His eyes then darted towards the cave, Michael was coming. "Leave now ! Hurry I'll distract him !" Y/N shouted, using his telekinetic powers to push them away. 

Namjoon watched as he started to run, looking for water along with everyone else. "I will save you Y/M. I won't let you down" He shouted before lifting off the floor and flying off with everyone else. 

As everyone left Michael rushed pass the entrance of the cave, unharmed. Y/N knew his powers were getting weaker and weaker. "I will kill you this time fucker !" Y/N spat 

"Oh Y/N, you know you are weak, your powers are vanishing. You have nothing, and I have my father by my side" Michael laughed as he walked closer towards Y/N. He then grabbed Y/N by the neck "Any last words ?" Michael smirked. 

Y/N just spat on his face before Y/N's head exploded. Everything went silent for a second, then his soul appeared in front of Michael "And now for your ultimate death" Michael smirked before making Y/N's soul burst into flames causing Y/N's mere existence to disappear for good.

Once Y/N died, everyone felt it, the rush of power explode through the area "Y/N is gone.." Jimin mumbled before stop mid flight "I'll distract him, you guys go" Jimin shouted 

"No! we can't lose more people!" Namjoon shouting stopping his course 

"No! You can lose me, we can't lose you Namjoon hyung ! So hurry and leave, you need to find a body of water" Jimin shouted 

Namjoon nooded, his eyes filled with tears, his heart broken, but still willing to do everything he could to save his friends. 

Jimin sat down on the floor waiting for Michael. After a couple minutes, he showed up "Oh they left another snack?" Michael laughed

"You are going to pay for what you did !" Jimin launched towards Michael but stopped midway 

"You are way too weak to try to stop me " Michael said coldly, as he snapped his fingers causing Jimin's neck to snap "I'll take care of your soul later " Michael growled as he rushed for the other. 

"Jimin's gone...."Taehyung mumbled 

"I can sense water ahead, we need to hurry" Yoongi shouted "You guys go, I'll buy you some time" Taehyung shouted