Ch. 12 - Apocalypse

No One's P.O.V. 

It was now the day to infiltrate the outpost, but in order to make sure that they don't get discovered they have to be under an identity spell. 

Cordelia, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok would bury themselves underground while the bombs dropped. They were all together in the conference room, all waiting for Cordelia. 

(Y/N) was sitting next to Namjoon, holding his hand tightly. His heart was beating fast, scared  of what would happen. 

Tension was in the air. 

Cordelia slowly walked into the room alone, Zoe, Mallorie, and Marie were missing. "It's time for the identity spell. 

All the other students along with (Y/N) sat down on the floor together. Cordelia extended her hands and started to recite the spell "Memoria unda temporis est

Then they all passed out. New memories now flooding their minds, and locking up any memories of the school or Michael. 

----------    Day of the bombing  ------- 

(Y/N) was driving back home from work. He was glad classes ended early. He couldn't wait to go back home to his husband. 

As he drove into his driveway his phone started beeping, he ignored it and headed out of the car. He then saw people screaming and running out of their houses in panic. He hesitantly grabbed his phone, to see the warning about ballistic missiles. 

He covered his mouth and rushed into his house "Jimin ! did you see your phone?!" (Y/N) shouted, tears flowing down his face

Jimin rushed out of the room, grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and rushed into the car with him "We have to go to the airport now" Jimin instructed with a serious tone

"The airport ?! W-What , why?" (Y/N) asked confused as he struggled to put on his seat belt.

Jimin sped through all of the L.A. traffic, avoiding all the cars and people jumping from the buildings trying to avoid the bombs "W-What is going on?!" (Y/N) asked again, now crying more than before. 

"The end of the world ..." Jimin mumbled a he pulled into the airport, to see a large plane, letting some people in "Jungkook? Taehyung?" (Y/N) asked Jimin, seeing his brother's in law shocked him, they weren't always in the best terms. 

"Yeah they got a spot at the outpost too" He let out a sigh as he walked up to this older siblings, (Y/N) followed closely behind the older. 

"Look if it isn't Jim-ssi and his husband" Jungkook said smirking as he turned around to face his younger brother

"Don't start Jungkook, specially at a moment like this" Jimin snapped at his older brother 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and turned around and started walking towards the airplane. Jimin and (Y/N) followed closely. They all got into the place, they were hurried since people were trying to get in there. Once inside the plane, Jimin and (Y/N) sat together. 

(Y/N) cuddled up to the older, holding on tightly as the plane took off. Everyone in the plane was either crying or praying "W-Where are we going Jimin oppa?" (Y/N) asked Jimin

"Somewhere safe, don't worry" Jimin tried to reassure the older, when the sound of an explosion could be heard from the distance, causing the place to shake uncontrollably. 

Everyone started screaming. (Y/N) started crying holding on tighter to Jimin, then suddenly the picture of a tall man with a black tuxedo flashed on his eyes. 

(Y/N) blinked quickly, not knowing or recognizing the imagery. Once the plane calmed down, (Y/N) slowly looked up at Jimin. The then turned to look at the window. 

All he could see was devastation. There were fires everywhere, the clouds had disappeared, probably from the bast. 

"I love you (Y/N)" A voice whispered into (Y/N)'s ear 

"I love you too Jimin" (Y/N) said softly 

Jimin looked at (Y/N) confused "I didn't say it but I love you too baby" Jimin said smiling as he leaned closer to kiss the younger. 

A couple hours later they finally landed in an empty plot, the only thing standing was a statue. They all were handed suits to avoid being exposed to the radiation. (Y/N) and Jimin held each other's hand tightly, not wanting to let go of each other. 

They all slowly started to get off the plane, one by one. When it was (Y/N)'s turn, he was shocked at all the destruction. The trees had now leaves, everything seemed to be burning, it was all cloudy, well foggy. It was hard to see what was in front of him. 

He slowly walked, every so often turning around to see that Jimin was still behind him. 

(Y/N) slowly walked towards the statue that was barely visible due to the fog that surrounded it

As he walked through the door, he turned around to see Jimin behind him, but then the doors shut quickly

"N-No ! L-Let me see him!" (Y/N) shouted desperately only to be shoved down to the ground  

"Shut it!" A woman shouted before a could of fog covered (Y/N)'s body . Once the fog disappeared he was pushed inside the outpost. 

He looked around, and he had the feeling that he had been there before, kind of a Deja Vu moment.  

As he walked around, he had the image of a tall man, a powerful person, he didn't know who he was, but he felt he had seen him before. 

"(Y/N)!" Jimin shouted as he rushed inside, distracting the younger from his thoughts. 

"Jimin oppa!" (Y/N) smiled and ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. 

"So what do we do now?" The younger asked 

"I guess we just wait .." He mumbled as he saw a woman with a cane walking towards them