Ch. 19 - 1999

No one's P.O.V. 

As Namjoon dove deep into the ocean his body was transported to the year 1999. It was a rainy September night where Namjoon's unconscious body washed to the shore of the beach. 

The cold droplets of water hitting his face slowly brought him back to consciousness. He immediately started to cough up water, as he gasped for air. The memories of what just happened rushing back, his eyes filled with tears. His body shaking with anger. 

He felt he failed everyone, and because of that now everyone was dead, including his lover. "I was so weak..." Namjoon cried as he hit the soft sand. He then looked up at the sky, realizing he was not in the apocalypse anymore. He then stood up and looked around, he could see people walking around, like nothing happened. 

His heart started to beat faster, he finally made it, he did something right for once. He then started to run, slowly picking up his pace. He had to figure out what year it was. He tried to find a newspaper. It was September 25th, 1999. The main story read "Couple killed in car accident, their two kids miraculously survived with no scratches" 

As Namjoon continued to read the stories he saw the pictures of the two siblings, one was blonde, the other one had black hair. They both looked familiar, but he couldn't understand why. However, something in him knew he had to continue to read the story. As he continued to read his heart dropped to his stomach "Half siblings (Y/N) and Michael survived the horrible crash with no scratches, as of now they both have been taken into custody and will be put for adoption soon" 

"They are siblings!" Namjoon shouted as he crumbled up the paper. His heart filled with doubt. Could this mean (Y/N) is also the Antichrist as well.  Would he have to kill both of them to prevent the apocalypse. 

Namjoon knew he wouldn't be able to, he refused to. Suddenly a lightening hit the floor next to him, sending him flying back. As if some kind of force was telling him he had no choice. 

A few hours passed before Namjoon finally decided he should go to the adoption office. He changed into his fanciest suit, and walked into the office. 

He was greeted by a young lady, however he didn't say anything, he just looked at her and she was already under his spell. "Show me (Y/N) and Michael" He said coldly. The lady just got up and walked Namjoon to where (Y/N) had been taken. As soon as they reached the room, she left Namjoon alone. 

Namjoon's heart felt like it was going to explode. He walked into the room, and saw baby (Y/N). Only a few weeks old. He couldn't help but cry, knowing the fate that was expecting him. "I'm sorry ..." Namjoon cried as he lifted his hand, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I never got to tell you this... but i love you (Y/N)" Namjoon said softly before trying to strike but his body froze and vanished from the room. 

He was floating in this room, stars decorating every corner. He was confused as to what was going on. Then he saw all the past supremes, all the ones before him. Not just the supremes of warlocks but also witches. 

"He is not the one you need to kill" A voice spoke "Michael is the antichrist. Find him, kill him" The voice echoed in the room. 

"If I kill him, will i be able to go back to where i am from" Namjoon asked. 

A simple "No" echoed through the room "Your timeline will cease to exist, and you will be living in this timeline" The voices answered.

Namjoon's heart dropped once more. No more coven, no more friends, he was alone "If i kill the Michael, could you transfer my memories to myself of this timeline? and remove this body from this timeline?" Namjoon asked but there was no response. He simply was pushed back into the room where (Y/N) was. 

He gasped for air, as he fell to the floor. "Fuck..." He cried again before getting up and rushing out of the room. "I will kill you Michael, I will make you pay for what you did" He cursed under his breath before opening the room where Michael was only to be shocked to see a little boy playing with toys. 

Little Michael looked up confused "H-Hi Mister, D-Did my parents come back?" The boy asked shyly, his eyes stained from crying. Namjoon felt bad for some reason. All his anger was suddenly gone. "How am I supposed to do this" Namjoon thought to himself before closing the door behind him......

-------------------

Quick Note

I apologize for the lack of updates, I appreciate everyone who reached out, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.