Ch. 4 - Park Jimin

(Thought I should add a different soundtrack for variety)

Jungkook's P.O.V. 

I was fighting the new kid when suddenly I was killed, he is powerful. I lost consciousness, when I opened my eyes again I was in class, back in my hometown. Everyone is looking at me, the teacher is asking me to stand up, but when I look down my pants are gone. I shook my head, the teacher forces me to stand up, and slaps me. I tried to run away but I run into a male, he takes out a gun and shoots me. 

Then I wake up, I'm back in the my regular classroom. I see Jimin looking at me completely shocked, then I noticed the new kid next to me "Now sweetheart, I suggest you leave me" He growls as he stands up and sits next to him. 

I'm still in disbelief. 'How can someone be so powerful' I think to myself as I walk to sit by myself, trying to put back my thoughts together. 

Jimin's P.O.V. 

'Wow, he might not need me to protect him, but I can definitely have him teach me a couple things' I smiled at myself then look up to (Y/N) 

"What you just did is amazing ! You have to be the next supreme?" I said somewhat loudly, earning a scoff from Jungkook 

"I don't know, I've met him and he quickly put me back down, he is really powerful" (Y/N) mumbled 

I nod and hear the door opening to see Mr. Hoseok walk through the door. 

"So we have a new student! Welcome! I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm professor Hoseok!" He says in his usual cheerful voice 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I can't help but mentally cringe at his introduction, but I nod and stand up "Nice to me you my name is (Y/N)" I say politely  before sitting back down 

Hoseok smiles and starts the lesson, today we talked about incantations and how to use them properly. That's when I realized I used a protection incantation when Jungkook tried to light me up. 

------ Timeskip ---- 

Class was now over. I headed back to my room only to be stopped by Jimin "(Y/N) ! Let's practice together?" Jimin asked as he walked next to me. 

I nod, and smiled at him. I've grown to like him, I get no negative energy from him. He is like a little ball of fluff. 

I lead him to my room, and we start talking about our power "How about we start with Telekinesis?" I asked quietly 

Jimin just frowns "I can't do that" he says quietly almost ashamed 

"Then let me teach you !" I say smiling as I pulled a book from my bag 

I throw it across the room "Now just focus on it, extend your arm, and picture it coming to you" I explain and did it so he could see 

Jimin nods, I hand him the book and he throws it across the room. He does everything I say, but still nothing happens. Then I noticed, like a feeling, I could feel his thoughts, doubts flowing through his mind. 

"Jimin stop doubting yourself and focus" I said

Jimin nods and tries to focus, I slowly start feeling the thoughts of doubts leaving his mind then the book slowly starts moving towards him, until it flew to him landing on his face. 

I can't help but burst out in laughter "You did it!" I shout while still laughing 

He pouts a little, but he seems proud of himself "Y-yes ! Thank you so much for helping (Y/N)!" 

I nod "Let's keep practicing now, so you can master it quickly !" I smiled

We spent the rest of the day practicing telekinesis, making sure Jimin started with small object, then slowly to bigger things like the chair, then the dresser, my bed and finally me.