Ch. 2 - Kim Namjoon

(Thought this might be a cool background music to have while reading this)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. 

As soon as I heard the man speak, i swear to god I melted. He looked amazing. Gorgeous eyes, beautiful lips, and those dimples. I was in awe as I looked at him. Also the amount of power this man exhibited was astounding, it was as if the air around was vibrating 

"H-Hello?" The tall man asked again, bringing me back to reality 

"O-Oh sorry, nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)" I mumbled, feeling embarrassed that I just stared at this man for lord knows how long. 

The man chuckled, smiling again, his dimples on display once more "It's okay, I said Welcome to Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men" He said smiling "My name is Kim Namjoon and I'm your supreme" He said smiling as he extended his hand. 

I do the same, and shake his hand "Supreme?" I asked confused, since this is all still new to me

Namjoon chuckled once more "Yes, you see an average witch or warlock is born with a handful of natural gifts, but in each generation there is one woman and a man who embodies countless gift. Some even say all of them. He or she is the supreme" He explains 

"So you can do this?" I ask as I start levitating, he does the same without even trying. "Okay how about this?" I asked again before teleporting behind him and causing the flames from the candles to burst out. 

Namjoon frowns and with his a flick of his hand he puts me back down "That's enough" He says with a serious tone "You'll start classes soon so you should head to your room and get changed into something more presentable" He says again before walking off 

Jin chuckles "You are feisty one aren't you?" 

"I'm not feisty, I just wanted to see his powers" I mumbled quietly as I follow Jin to my new room 

Namjoon's P.O.V.

 I was heading back to my office when Jungkook stopped me "Who is the new kid?" He asked curiously "Oh his name is (Y/N), he seems like he is pretty powerful, I could feel it" I explained smiling a little. He had caught my attention besides being power, he was kind of cute..

"He can't be more powerful than me, I'm the next supreme" Jungkook smirked 

"Actually he might be just as powerful as you, He already seems to mastered Pyrokinesis, Transmutation and Levitation, a power you've yet to develop, plus from what I've heard from his parents he pretty much has six out of the seven wonder s down" I chuckled. 

Jungkook's eyes widened, jealousy visible in his eyes "He seems cool" Jungkook mumble before running off and be stopped by Yoongi 

"Jungkook, don't even think about it, I already know what's in your mind, head to the classroom" Yoongi instructed the younger 

"Stupid Mr. yoongi" He mumbles but he is pushed by Yoongi's telekinetic powers down 

"Now you better write an five page essay on our first supreme" Yoongi growled before using his powers to help Jungkook get up 

Jungkook growled before running back to the classroom 

"He already doesn't like the new kid, I'll keep an eye on him" Yoongi mumbles before heading back to the classroom. 

I nodded and headed back to my office. I sit down on my leather couch, and let out small sigh "Could he be the new supreme, I haven't felt any of my powers grow weaker, this is odd" I mumbled to mysfel as I try to do research on his real parents. I didn't found much but did get that his parents were direct descendants from the Roanoke colony. "How can he be a witch if neither of his parents are descendants of Salem" 

I grabbed my phone and called Cordelia. I asked her about Roanoke, and she told me that there was once a witch name Scathach. She  was an English woman that was a descendant of the Druids and their Roman conquerors, who left for the British colonies sometime during the 14th century as a stowaway on a voyage that was plagued with death. Upon being discovered at landfall, the British soldiers blamed Scathach's female presence for enraging the sea gods and imprisoned her, sentencing her to be burned at the stake as a witch. Scathach answered the call of more ancient and bloodthirsty and massacred the soldiers, thereby incriminating the Native Americans and allowing her to escape into the wild. 

I was in shock, there were only one possibility (Y/N) could be the supreme of a coven that is descendant from Scathach. 

Me and Cordelia talk about this for while, and we conclude that Scathach might be dying and (Y/N) is rising as the next supreme of that coven.