Messages from the Vault - 10

Zeus – Prepare to be awed by my brilliance.

Beyonce – Is that awe in a good way or in a shock and awe the apocalypse is nigh way?

Zeus – Awe as in hell yeah, my loins are fruitful!

Beyonce – You've bought a farm?

Zeus - ????

Beyonce – You're talking about fruit and loins. When I think of loins I think of lamb...or beef. What else am I supposed to think?

Zeus – I don't even know where you come up with some of these ideas. I'm going to be a dad!

Beyonce – Congratulations. Wow, that's some serious adulting there. Having a baby.

Zeus – Kind of think I moved into the adulting zone when I married my second wife.

Beyonce – Yeah, about that....

Zeus – I'm sorry.

Beyonce – I'm still upset. You could have told me, I can keep a secret.

Zeus – No-one knows that better than me. We didn't tell anyone we were doing it.

Beyonce – I know. Don't mind me, I'm being stupid.

Zeus – You are but it doesn't mean that I can't be sorry anyway. Should I get an I'm sorry tattoo?

Beyonce – Back up Big Daddy. I'm not sure your wife would like that and aren't you supposed to be practising being a responsible parental influence?

Big Daddy – Sometimes it's hard to remember that!

Beyonce – Just one of the many reasons why I'm pretty certain that kids aren't for me. I have an idea that only one party comes out of a lifetime caregiver relationship with cat with emotional scars...and it's not the cat.

Big Daddy – Well Crazy Cat Lady I hope one day to stroke your pussy.

Crazy Cat Lady – Eeewwww. I can't work out if that's just plain creepy or possibly one of the worst attempts at a dad joke I've ever heard.

Big Daddy – It's a tricky thing to get right. I'll need to keep practising.

Crazy Cat Lady – Don't give up your day job. Or maybe just stick to the classics like 'Hi Hungry, I'm Dad.'

Big Daddy – I'm sorry I didn't tell you I got married. I miss you. I'm going to want you to meet my kid you know.

Crazy Cat Lady – I miss you too and I can't wait to meet your kid.