Chapter 1

Sugar cookie P.O.V:
Hi my name is Sugar Cookie Winston, but call me Vivian. I can't let anybody know that my name is childish. It makes me look weak. Now you may be wondering why I need to look tough. To answer that, you have to read the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently driving away front he cops. I ran a flat tire so I drove my car to nearest gas station. The popo didn't see what my car color was so I jumped out of the car and hid in store. The flashing sirens wizzed by and I took a breath of relief. As I got up from the ground, I decided to get some stuff. I got some drinks, some cards, snacks, and a copy of Gone with the wind. I go to the cashier area but I don't see anyone. "Oh well, time to raid the place!" I said in a cheerful manner. I took almost the entire store, even the boys protection. (Now you may be thinking, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? I have a good reason, I'm just getting them I the time ever comes. ) once everything I wanted was out of stock, I did my signature graffiti art.

This lets everyone know I was here

This lets everyone know I was here. I love messing with people.

I get in the car and turn on the broadway station. As I was singing to Defying Gravity, i noticed Dallas hanging out with his gang. How cute! He has friends! I take a pathway past the park and I head into the woods. There I find an old shed that hasn't been used in years. Perfect! I thought to myself. I entered the shed and put my bags down. I take out the roll of money I stole and put it in my savings jar. I want to got to Santa Fe when I'm older. Land of crops, splitting rails, and swimming the whole rio grande just for fun! Doesn't that sound sweet. But a girl can dream, I know I'm never ever gonna get there. Anyway, I sent my message to Dallas with my pet cat. The method is that he cat will purr on right if I need him, if want him to come and help me she purrs on the left, and if I'm in serious danger she will meow and hiss like crazy. Right now, I needed him to help set up my new house. "Alright mingle, go get Dallas." And just like that, she ran off into the city of Tusla, Oklahoma.

Dallas P.O.V:
I was just chillin at the Curtis' house hold with my gang. Darry, Pony Boy, Johnny, Two - Bit, and Steve. Soda was on another date. He thinks she's the one, but I know he'll be heart broken. Her name is Lexie, I dated her. She two times me three time and then I was just done.
"Dallas! You better not be smoking in my house!" Darry Said. "I ain't smoking Darry I know the rules." It's true I don't follow no rules, but I respect these fellas. Just then Soda came through the door with tears. "What's up Pepsi, something gone wrong?" Steve asked. Although we all New the answer he was going to give, "no everything's fine, I'll just be in my room for a bit." And just like that, he ran to his room like he said. "I'll go check on him." And Pony boy went to go to talk to Soda. When I looked out through the window, I saw a silver looking cat with a white line across its back. I quickly ran outside because I knew who the cat belonged to. The cat saw me and rubbed against my right leg. "Hey guys," I said walking back into the house, " I'm gonna head to a party at Buck's." "Cool, I'll come with you." Two bit said. "NO! I, uh, I want to go alone today." I said. "No way! You say that excuse all the time." I thought about it for a moment. I guess I could take him, but can I trust he won't go talking about it? Nah, I'll just go with I'm to buck's and then leave real quick. I bought to myself. "Alright fine, you can come." I said in defeat. "YES!" Then we were out the door. Before I left though, I pet the cat three time to let Co- uh Vivian know that I will be late. We walk over to Bucks and I give Buck the secret signal. Buck knows about Vivian because he has been a good friend to us for a long time. He knows the drill and keeps two but busy. That's when I take my chance, I slipped outside and started walking to where the cat led me. (Oh yea, I forgot to mention that the cat is pretty quick.)

Sodas P.O.V:
"Hey soda can I come in?" I heard Pony boy ask. "Yeah sure." I said unemotional. " I'm awful sorry your date went bad. That girl was a little brat anyway." I smiled at that remark. Ever since Sandy left, I was heart broken. I've had 26 different gals, but each one was my right or just to controlling. Right now I needed a breath of fresh air to cool me down. "Hey Pony, want to walk with me? We can got to the park." I suggested. I knew the boys would want me to stop sulking so I decided to shake away the pain. "Sure! That sounds like fun." We told the boys where we were going. We left the house around lunchtime because we weren't hungry. When we got to the park, I saw Dallas taking the forbidden path. It looked like he was following a.......... cat? "Hey Pony, should we follow Dallas?" "I don't know bro. I don't want a beating." Pony boy wasn't to sure because he didn't anger Dallas. No body did. "Oh come on Pony what's the worst that could happen?" "Oh I don't know, what if we run into.............. the mean queen!" The mean queen was this legendary girl who could make anyone cowards before her feet. They say she's Dallas sister, but Dallas denies ever having a sister. "Oh please it'll be fine!"