Chapter 6

Sugar cookie P.O.V
It was finally the Christmas holiday! To those who don't know, Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love when Christmas music plays all around, when the cold December air tickles your nose, and you have an excuse to wear a ton of fluffy blankets and drink hot cocoa. Which is what I was doing right now. Ru and Cassidy went to get some groceries to set up for Christmas dinner. We were going to the Curtis house because they invited us for Christmas dinner. My best friend liz was coming over for The holidays. She is from California, we met when I was robbing a bank and she saw me. I told her to zip it and tell no one, so she did. We hung out a lot after that and we've been besties ever since. They know about her because she met them last Christmas. Anyway, I heard a knock at the door, so I went to check it out. Big mistake. When I opened the door, I was tackled to the ground. I flip them over and pin them down on the ground I look to see who it was and I was pretty happy. "Liz!"
"Viv!" She Said with enthusiasm.
I helped her stand up and then we hugged. "I'm so happy you'll be spending the holiday with us." I said.
"Me too. Were is Ru and Cassidy?" She asked.
"LLLLLLLIIIIIIIZZZZZZ!!!!" We turn around and they came running towards us. They knocked us all down and we laughed. "Come on guys let's get ready. We did our makeup, got dresses in what makes us feel comfortable, and then we walked all the way to the Curtis.
(Below are the outfits that they were)

Liz's outfit

Ru's outfit