Side stories pt.2

(So I don't know if this is my evil side speaking, or candy, but I think I will leave you guys on a cliff hanger! 😈 So to pass time, I will be writing Side stories!!!! Muahahahaha! So leave in the comments what you think I should write about next. These take place before the whole drama.)

Two bit's P.O.V
I had just gotten a note from the neighbors on me being too loud. This wasn't the first time, I've gotten it before this too. I was in the park thinking to myself because i was being to noisy in the house. Am I annoying?
"Hey two! Whatcha doin here?" I looked up and saw Cassidy. She had her world famous cheery smile and her hair was flying in the win. "Ehh just thinking." I say. Sh emust've thought something was off because she sat down next to me and put her arm around me.
"Is everything alright?" Cassidy asked.
"Do you think I'm annoying? Or even childish?" I look down at the ground expecting her to agree with me.
"No. No why would you think that?"
"Well, I dunno. I just feel like people don't take me seriously all the time. I keep getting kicked out of the house for being to annoying, I was told by my own sister that I'm childish and I keep getting noise complaints from my neighbors. I'm worried that I might say something important and then no one will listen to me. And sometimes, I-I- I just want to be respected ad an adult!" By that point, I think I was crying. I needed to get that all out, now Cassidy may think I'm a baby.
"You know what two, I feel the same way. Your not annoying or childish, you just like to live on the wild side of life. Like me. My neighbors don't really like me as much because of this. When I was little, I had this turquoise stuff unicorn that my aunt gave to me. She was my favorite in the whole family. Whenever something bad happened, that unicorn was my go to thing. Then one day, I was playing in the park and some soc boys tore my stuff animal. I was heart broken because my aunt had just died the past week and that was my only memory of her. So as I grew up, I realized that life was to short to mope around. So from the day my aunt birthday was, I became this obnoxious person. Now it's to late to try and go back to myself because I stayed like this for too long." I look over at Cassidy and she's looking down quietly sobbing.n Tears fell down from her sparkling blue eyes. Now I was shocked. I never seen her cry. "Cassidy. Darling, your not obnoxious. You were one of the most hilarious person I have ever met. You know how to make everyone smile and you shine bright like.... a diamond!" I traced my finger along he back because it was something my mom did when I was little to calm me down.
"You really think so?" She looked at me with her big blue puppy eyes.
"Yes, I do." I looked her directly in the eyes. I was madly in love with her and I didn't know why at first, but then I realized it's because she has an amazing personality. She could relate to a lot of thing with me and she always. Wore a smile.
"Two, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. It's just I don't know how." Cassidy says while standing up. "What's up?" I ask hoping it's not anything bad.
"Well there's this boy I like," well there goes my chance, "and I don't know how to tell him. I don't really like the cheesy stuff so can I just kiss him?"
I try not to show that I was upset. If she liked someone else, then I will be happy for her. "Yea. You could do that." I say in my most enthusiastic voice. I was about to walk away when she pulled me by my shirt and kissed me. It took me a second to react, then I kissed her back. We stayed like that for about a good minute or two then we broke apart.
"W-why did you kiss m-me? I though-t y-you like-ed some-one el-s-s-se?" I was so confused.
"Oh silly you. I like you. I want to be more than just friends. I  think about you every single minute. My whole world has changed; now whenever someone says mickey, I think of you. God Damn it two! I want to cuddle with you and not have it be awkward. I want to share the same milkshake with you, not to be silly. I want to kiss you when the sun goes downs and then watch the stars. I want to take you take me around town and us having fun stealing stuff. I want you Keith Matthews. I wan to know what love feels like." Cassidy stood there looking at me. Our faces inches apart. I could feel her warm breath against my lips.
"I want to love you."
Now I was ecstatic. I didn't want to act like a child so I played it cool, But in"I want the same here. Cassidy I loved you from the moment I saw you. you make my whole world go upside down. I don't know where to go, so my only source of sanity is you. I want you to just take my hand and hold it tight. I want to protect you from any harm." I go down on my knee and pull out a Harry Potter themed necklace because she loves Harry Potter.

" I go down on my knee and pull out a Harry Potter themed necklace because she loves Harry Potter

"Will you be my Minnie Mouse?" I look at her, nervous on what she is going to say.
"Omg! Yes I'll be yours Mickey!" I stood up and put the necklace around her neck. She put her down and we leaned in for another kiss. Her lips tasted like gummy bear tea and cookies. She smelled like a fresh pair of baked chocolate chip cookies. This has been the best day ever!