Chapter 4

Before I begin, this chapter will be in the view of Soda. Just letting you guys know.
"Man my head hurts." I said as I was getting up. I turned around thinking I was still at her house and I fell of the couch.
"Dang, that must've hurt." I heard dally say. As opened my eyes, I see a Dallas Winston cowering on the sofa and the boys in shock with moths opened. "You better close your mouths before flies come in. So what did I miss?" They snapped back into reality and then two said something I never thought he say.
"Oh man! Dallas was just bossed by his kid sister!" He was having a laugh attack and Dallas was in the corner embarrassed trying not to show it.
" wow, remind me not to get on her bad side."
"She looked like mean queen herself."
The whole Ganga was talking all at once. I wonder what they were talking about? "What is going on here? What did I miss?!" They all turned to me.
Two bit looked shocked. "You mean you slept through the fight? Dallas was arguing with this broad and then she slapped him! It was so funny watching him act the way he did" I turn to Dallas and he hung his head in shame. "How did I miss that!" Now it was my turn to laugh.
"Alright, that's enough! What you all witnessed was nothing but a memory got it! No one will speak of it again Or.God.Help.You.All." We all stopped immediately. I thought I was goin to get away with sneaking off, but as if on cue Darry speaks.
"So where were you this morning mister?"
"I.... uh..... was-s in the woods?"
When I said that Dallas shot up like a cannon. "What were you doing in the woods?!" He looked furious.
"Now Dallas, calm down before you rage." Said Johnny.
"I was visiting the shed where your sis was?"
He was about to come over and beat the pulp out of me when Steve spoke up.
"Wait? You have a sister?! The mean queen is real!?" Now everyone looked terrified. If the mean queen was real, then all the stories about the violent robberies and jumps are true. They were very gory and not in a good way. I gulped. "Yes I have a sister. She was the girl that walked in carrying Soda. I was keeping it a secret the whole time because I love her to death and I don't need a fool breaking her heart again." Wait what did he mean being broken again?
"So then she was the one who stole from the DX! That girl that came in here stole from the DX!" Steve looked like he was about to faint. I stood there thinking something was missing. "Wait? There was a girl? What did she look like?" I asked because she might've been the girl that I found attractive at the shed.
"She had this chocolate brown hair like dally, olive colored skin that shone like gold in the sun, she had the most beautiful ice blue eyes and she was about the same length  as you. She was super strong because she was carrying you like it was nothing. Oh and she looked about your age, but more mature." Yep that sounded a lot like her. "So wait, your sister carried me around? I really hope none of the girls saw that!" I flushed with embarrassment. Who would've thought she was that strong. Oh damn! How was supposed to get a chance with a Winston!
"What's her name?" Asked two bit.
"Vivian. But her real name is Sugar cookie."
So she has a weird name like me! "Can we call her that?" I asked because it would be cool to have another original name around here.
"No! She gets embarrassed so don't call her that."
She must want to keep her reputation as a fierce queen. Makes sense because after all she is a Winston and they're known for keeping their rep.
"Well, do you know were she is?"
"Well, she could've gone to the Dingo or Buck's bar. Those are her usual hang out spots. You better not be thinking of looking for her." Well there goes that plan. I just nod.
"Come on soda, we have to re-stock the store, I ordered new stuff today." Steve said. He's still a little shook but he calmed down a little bit. "Ok let me grab my stuff." I got dressed and we walked over to the DX.

A few hours later

Well,everything was back in stock and we could sell again. As I was walking over to the Cash register, I see a baby blue mustang pull up. "Hey Steve! We got customers!" I shout into the back. I heard the bell ring and I saw Johnny and Pony boy come in.
"Hey soda we're bored can we hang here?" Asked Pony
"Sure." They went to look around the store. The bell rang a again and I saw these six girls come walking in. One had hair long brown hair that was straight. She was wearing a sweater because it was cold because winters coming soon. She was wearing a black skirt and she had on a white blouse with black flats. Her skin a fair tone and she had chocolate brown eyes. Next to her was a soc who didn't dress anything like the tall one. She had her hair up in a pony tale and she was wearing jeans, a light purple sweater, expensive Gucci sun glasses and a pair of uggs.