Chapter 5

Isabela P.O.V
We just came back from Tennessee from a business trip and we were on our way home for the holidays. Me and my sister usually travel around because I am a journalist and she is a photographer and we combine our specialties together and we're pretty popular around the world. We are going to make our new magazine all about Tusla, Oklahoma because we want this one to be special. As we were just about to turn down our block Maria said, "Can we stop at the gas station. I'm hungry."
"RI! Your always hungry!" (That's the nickname for María)
"I know, I know, but I'm HUNGRY!"
I sighed and headed to the DX, plus we were running low on gas so this would be a good time to get gas. We walked into the store and saw two boys running around and a fine looking man at the counter. He looks a little older than Maria. Nothing really went on there. I just talked with the man, then he tried to flirt with me, the maria threatened him, Maria saw this cute boy, and then we had to hurry because I remembered that the roofing guy was coming to look at the house. When that was over we went to the car and this other fine boy can over and tried to flirt with Maria. She slapped him in the face and then gave him a threat and then got in the car. And off we went to the house.

María P.O.V
Man I forgot how cute Tusla boys were. I really hoped they didn't think I was blushing, I had flushed cheeks because it was cold. Anyway, we just got back  and already two boys were flirting with us. I glad I gave that guy my number, I hope he calls. He would make a nice friend. We got to the house and put all our belongings away in the house. Once we did that, we (me) cleaned up the house because it was messy even though we haven't been home.
"María the house is clean! You don't have to wash the tables." Isabela said.
I just rolled my eyes. She wouldn't understand my OCD. I just love to clean. When I was satisfied with my work, I carefully sat on the couch and relaxed. Isabela was in the recliner and I was on the couch. It was about 1:40 when the roofing guy came. Isabela went to get the door. I hear laughter and get this vibe of love coming from the front door. What now? I walk over to the door and see this tall guy leaning on the door way attempting to flirt with my sister. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I was bored so I started texting my boyfriend.

Ri: hey boo
Sam❤️: hey! You back town?
Ri: yea do you want to see a movie later
Sam❤️: sure
Ri: ok 😘
Sam❤️: bye😘

I started to choose my outfit for tonight. With that I took shower and took a nap. When I woke up, I heard Isa closing the front door.
"How long have I been asleep?"
"10 minutes." Said Isabela.
"We're going to the movies later with Sammy."
"Oh, ok." She said in a rather disappointing manner. I shrugged it off because I thought she jealous. Little did I know, later tonight my eyes would be opened.

A few minutes later

We were driving in our mustang with me and Sammy in front and Isabela in the back. She looked pretty mad for some reason. When we got to the drive-in. Sam paid for our tickets and we got our seats. Eww a beach movie. When the movie started I went to go get popcorn for me and my sis.

Vivian P.O.V
We're heading to the movies because it seemed like the perfect night to go. We snuck in under a hole in the fence. We sat in front seats and watched the most boring movie ever. Beach movies 🤮 we were about half way into the movie when I see this soc couple fighting. The guys looked like he was about to hit the girl, but ran up and blocks sit with my fist.
"Move ya brat! Let me teach this broad a lesson for personal space!" The guy spat in my face.
"What makes you think you can do this to your girlfriend!" I look at the girl and she was tensed up but softly started to settle down. I'm guessing her sister came over and got her out of that situation right away.
"I'm not afraid of you now move brat!" The guy was about to punch me, so I kicked him were the sun don't shine. "You should be afraid, your standing in the face of the mean queen. Now move ya cow!" He fell on his knees and his chick came over and slapped him across the cheek. "We're through Sam!" She shouted and then left to sit down. I flipped him off and went to talk that girl, I like her. Ru and Cassidy were sitting in there seats and I told them what happened.
"Oh I heard of him. He sucks!" Cassidy scoffed.
"Serves him right." Ru said.
"Tell me about it." We turn around and see the girl sitting behind us. Her older sister was nodding in response.
"Hi! I'm maria and this is my sister Isabela." Maria said enthusiastically. Isabela stick her hand out and said, "how are ya?"
"I'm Vivian, this is Cassidy and ru." I said and stuck out my hand. We shook hands and we just talked. I thought that my friends and the new girls wouldn't get along, but they got along just fine. It's like we have known each other since for ever. We were almost through the movie when we saw the same boys from the day before. I prayed they wouldn't look our way, but they did. Just great 🙄. I tried my best to ignore my brother and his friends, but when Dallas tried to flirt with my new friends I was beyond mad.
"Dallas shut ya trap! There's a movie going on."
"Viv what are ya doing here?!"
"Hanging out with my friends."
I look at my brother's friends one them looked they were about to faint and the rest were looking at the girls and sodapop, I think his name is, kept looking at me. I just smiled and waved. I could sense that María felt uncomfortable around the boys. And my friends, ru and Cassidy were making good conversation with Ponyboy and two bit. Steve was eating popcorn and Dallas was being Dallas and flirting with girl (gorls) usual. The movie ended and we went our separate ways.
"Wait! Vivian!" I heard my name being called and I turned around. I see soda running up to me.
"Hey uh Vivian. C-can I get your number please?" He asked. How cute! He stuttered. I dig this guy.
"Ok sounds good. Um let me get something to write with. I took out my switchblade and got a price of wood. I carved my number and added a little heart next to it. And then I carved, "I'll come and pick you up around 6:00. Let me know if you can't make it to the dingo. 😉"
"Viv! Let's go!" I heard Cassidy call.
"Here ya go sweetie!" I winked and then ran off to catch up with the girls. María and Isabela took heir mustang home and some of the guys went with them (Darry and Johnny) and the rest walked home. Which just so happens that it's the same way as where I live. So we walked together. Except Steve and Soda. I'm pretty sure they had to go to the DX to clean up. I turn around and see soda's face light up. He looked like a little kid. I chuckled and headed to my house.

???? P.O.V
I'm so excited! I'm finally moving out! I can't wait to see viv again! I wonder why I have this sick feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Oh well of to Oklahoma I go!