Side stories!

Here's a few thing about this chapter:
1. It's this new gig I'm trying
2. Two of my friends like Darry so I am trying to make them in some relations to Darry
3. In my opinion, it needed more romance
$. Cookies😍
So here is a side scene of the previous chapter! Enjoy!
Darry P.O.V
It was about 6:00 in the morning when I got up. I usually wake up early due to work so it runs in my routine. I take a shower,and sing a little bit of Elvis Presley, put on some sweats and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I had found all the ingredients, the house phone started to ring. I didn't want my bros getting up so I answered it. "Hello?"
"DARRY! What's up?!"
Omg my cousin Gracie!
"Hey bookworm! Not much how about you?!"
"Oh, same old same old. How are horseboy and movie-star?"
"They've never been better!"
"That's great to here! I just wanted to call to say Merry Christmas, and to ask if you found a girl yet?😏"
"U-uh Yea I d-did?"
"OMGTHISISSOGREATYPUHAVENOIDEAHOWHAPPYIAMTHATMYLITTLECOUSINALREADYFOUNDLOVE...."
And then she kept going on and on about nonsense.
"Anyway, I hope you take good care of her. Now is she soc or a greaser?"
I always feared this question. She is very judgement so I nervously tell her, "U-Um a s-s-soc....?"
It went deadly silent for a minute.
"That... is... great news!"
I was shocked. "Really?"
"Yea I was scared that you fell for those no good greaser girls. Or even worse, the mean queen. Deadliest person of them all. I don't want you or anyone you know dating her because she killed poor Lukas. When they said he was supposed to leave, he fell into a coma."
(Little did she know that he knows the mean queen. Dun dun ddddduuuuuunn)
"Ok, hey I uh have to go so I'll talk to you later. Okay? Say hi to cousin Meg as well. Love you. Bookworm."
"Love you too stink bear. Oh and how is the 'room'"
The 'room' is our parents room. We don't let anyone go in there. Not even our closest friends. we only go in there to reflect and to cry. the day they died, we didn't go near that room so it looks the same as it did on the day that they left for a better life.
"It's doing the same as it always was."
I try not to cry because she knows I care about it the most. It is the one thing in this house, besides pony and soda, that I would die if I did not have.
"Well, I should probably go now. See you on New Years!"
Then she hung up. I walked to the kitchen to start breakfast. I was about done with the eggs when I heard the doorbell rings. I put down the stuff and I go to answer the door.
Isabela was standing in the doorway with tray of cookies and a very beautiful Christmas outfit. "Hey Darry! I brought some cookies for the party." She said with a smile.
"Sure, Yea no come I-in. Hehe. Where is Maria?" I was very embarrassed because I really like her. She reminds me of me. Independent, motherly, and a hard worker.
"She caught the flu then rammed into the corner of the wall, so she's not in good shape."She walked inside and placed down the cookies. Okay Darry. Act cool. You can do this. You are the man!
"Hmm, I guess you are pretty cool for a man."Isabela said with smile.
"Oh! You h-h-heard that?"nice going Darry!
"It's ok. I won't tell anyone that you give yourself prep-talks. I do it all the time. Especially during basketball and volleyball games. Or before a test."she said with her angelic voice.
"Okay. Hey do you want to help make more cookies with me?"
"Sure."
We walked into the kitchen and she helped me make the batter for the sugar cookies. She put the cookies in the oven, while I put away the stuff.
"Alright are ya ready to make the -"
I was cut off with frosting being splattered across my face. I turn around and Isabela is smirking. She's standing there with the spatial and one of my work shirts because we don't have any aprons. She is very cute with my shirt.
"Why thank you Darr."
Realizing I said that out loud, I flush with embarrassment. She just stands there laughing. after getting myself back. I decided to have some fun. I take a little bit of the frosting and splatter it on the shirt when she was laughing. She stood there in shocked at what just happened.
"Haha pay back is sweet."
"Oh your on!"
We had a frosting fight that lasted about two minutes. Frosting went everywhere and the kitchen looked like a mess. I felt like a child again. She knows how to bring out the best in me. We were having fun, until she slipped on the rag and fell. I went to catch her and she ended up in my arms. We both fell on the ground together. She was on top an I was on the bottom. It got awkward for a second until I said something.
"Why hello there gorgeous."
"How you doin" she a says in her best flirting accent.
We stayed like that for about an hour or so. I did not want this to end. This is probably the closest we are going to get. We stopped when we realized that everyone was going to be here soon and the two boys would wake up. I was a little sad but I had hopes it would happen again.
"We should probably get up."
"Yea we should."
She got up and then I got up. By that time, the cookies were done so I took them out of the oven and we frosted them together. I got out some fancy wine and we drank. I turned the radios on and The Christmas song played.
(So here's how it's going to go. I am going to find the video and you will play the song while reading the rest of  book. It will be in 3rd person Point of view. Ok? Sounds great!)

Darry looks at Isabela with helpless eyes. It is like a moth and a flame. Isabela is the flame, and Darry is the moth. As she is frosting the cookies. He casually walks over to her and puts his arms around his waist. Isabela notices and smiles to herself. As they swayed back and forth to the music, Isabela turns around and starts to dance the box trot. (For those who don't know what it is. The box trot is a dance.) They dance and dance as if they are on a cloud. The rusty kitchen turn into a beautiful garden, the old little oven turns into a fountain with little white doves soring through the air, and the ceiling fan/light turns into the night sky with twinkling stars dancing with them. It was like a fairytale. Isabela had finally took the time to look into his heart. She saw nothing but love and compassion. "He was strict, but only to protect the people he loves. I think... He might be the one. He may be tough and scary, but he is just one big teddy bear." She thought this to herself because her heart flutters every time he is with her. Darry looks into her chocolate brown eyes and sees his future with her. "What is this feeling? Is it love? Why am I so attracted to her? Silly me, she has a heart o child and can brighten anyone's day."  As they are in their own little world. Soda and pony come down the stairs and see a moth dancing with the light. They smile it themselves for they have found a motherly figure awaiting them with open arms. Their minds wander to the days of happy joys. a small tear ran down the 15 year old cheek. The little lost pony found its way to safety, but he still was not home. they slowly walk back to their room to make it look like they were not there. As the song came to an end, everything turns back to normal. It just so happens that it was 12:00. (Anyone get the reference) They slow down their steps and come back to reality.
(Back to you Darry!)
"Wow that was amazing!" Isabela says with much enthusiasm.
"It sure was........" I say still mesmerized by her beauty. Ok Darry, tell her how you feel. "Um Isabela can i tell you something?"
"I have something to tell you too."
(In unison) " I lo-"
Just then Steve came busting through the doorway with two packets of beer at hand. He shouts with glee at the top of his lungs, "WHO IS READY TO PARTY!!!!!"
STEVE!!!!!! Isabela and Darry think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey stars
Thank you giuys for eading my story! So I won't post the next chapter until after New Years so don't expect it to be coming out for a while. I should mention that the events that happen to Maria are real events that has happened to me. Anyway, want to wish you all a Happy new year and I'll see you next year. Bye!
~ shootingstar304🌟