Detention

"I was something of a prankster. One time I put a ski mask on my head and used a fake gun on the school secretary so that I could get some of my friends out of detention."
-Luke Perry.

"Without meaning, learning has no purpose. Without a purpose, schools are houses of detention, not attention."
-Neil Postman.

"It was just a slight malfunction of character."
-Cath Crowley.

"-Cath Crowley

I don't have song suggestions for this chapter so I will leave to you amiable readers to decide which songs are befitting

However, this chapter is dedicated to Wattpad mheemarhjay
multifandomed284685 Nozie08

Kindly colour the little star button below and drop your opinions. Common, what bugging you in your mind. Lay it out.

____

"You again, me meet again!" Ralph disclosed the moment I walked into the detention office. He smiled brightly and instantly pointed to the seat next to his. I took it without hesitation not because we are close, but because he is the only familiar face in this office at the moment. Other students seem to be either chatting away or looking through the window. And did I forget to include that Ralph was my drive to school today?

Okay, I think it skipped my mind but he did the most surprising and unintelligible thing this morning. He drove to my house and kept blasting his horns till I agreed to go in his car since Jess was running late, who was I to say no to a free drive?

"What brings you here milady?" He queried with a smile and tilted his head to a side for gesticulation.

"It was just a slight malfunction of character Smith. What have you done again bad boy, because I know this place is like a second home to you." I responded raising a brow.

"You guessed right. Home sweet home. Anyways let forget about that. I can keep you company till the detention elapses." He remarked and smacked his lips. For some odd reasons, the lips look reddish and more succulent today but I snapped myself off it just as soon as the thought began.