Skepticism

"Trust dies but mistrust blossoms."
-Sophocles.

"Remain calm even in the midst of mistrust and accusations. Your integrity and track records will surely speak for you."
-Wisdom Mensah.

"Sometimes your dearest friend whom you reveal most of your secrets to becomes so deadly and unfriendly without you knowing they will not really your friend."
-Michael Bassey Johnson.

"-Michael Bassey Johnson

Hello beautiful people, how was your weekend?

I will be dedicated this chapter to this bunch of amazing people. Wattpad Glardeez ieeshalee1 asamaoh oa_judith mheemarhjay

The song suggestions for this chapter are skyscraper by Demi Lovato, Roar by Kate perry and finally shake it off by Taylor Swift.

I love the song, shake it off. Even though it is quite old, it is a good song.

So tell me, what other Taylor swift's songs do you like?

___

It all happened so fast. One minute I was running for my life, the other minute a jerk was shoving his dirty mouth in mine. I pushed him with all the strength I could gather and punched his nose. He groaned repeatedly playing the victim.

"Jess, you can't be with a sick bastard like him. You deserve better honey." I started and walked closer to her while she raised her palm to silence me. Her breath became laboured as her face contorted in agony. Little tears began spiralling down her face.

"How did you manage to cope with such a beast? Look how she disfigured my nose." Gabe muttered and walked closer to jess before pulling her in for a hug. While her face that depicted hurt, anger and betrayal stared at me.