Who's Fault?

"Got any sevens?" He asked me, softly.

I could feel his gaze on me as he waited for my reply. Ignoring every part of me that told me to meet those gorgeous green orbs, I puckered my lips as I focused my stare on the set of cards in my hand. "Go fish."

It was quiet for a moment and nothing happened. I could see his movements in my peripheral vision. He began to lean forward as he reached for a card from the deck, but instead passed it. I looked up about to question him; I never got the chance though. Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine and I forgot how to think.

College freshman, Wren Matthews was not dealt a great hand. Most of her life she'd been neglected by her mother and struggled at just about everything. High school had been no different; in fact it made everything worse.

As Wren bounces back and attempts to start over, she starts to realize it's not as easy as it seems. There's only one constant as she struggles to learn how to play the hand she's been dealt.

Eli Parker is a sophomore, he's the kind of guy who never gives up on anything he believes in. His whole life, everything's been about basketball and playing music. He discovers there's much more to life when a science class changes everything.

Paired up for a science project that's to be completed by the end of the semester. Wren and Eli's relationship as science partners grows from that to study buddies, to friends, and to something more. When complications put their relationship to the test, the blame game is played throughout the whole mess and really that just leaves one unasked question...

Who's Fault???