Chapter Eighteen

The drive home was quiet. It was starting to get late and I was exhausted. I asked Eli several times if he needed me to drive, since he looked more tired than I felt, but he insisted he was fine. When he pulled into my driveway an hour later, I turned toward him saying, "thank you, Ellie. Thank you so much. I don't know how or if I'm ever going to be able to top this, but I'm sure I'm going to spend forever trying. Thank you so much. I had the most wonderful night." I leaned across the middle compartment to kiss him.

As he pulled away from me, he said, "anything for you baby. Anything in the world."

I gave him another kiss before getting out of the car and saying goodnight. After he pulled out of the driveway, I walked up the porch steps, inside, locked the door, and walked upstairs. I put my things on the table, picked up my phone and sent Eli a text telling him to let me know when he got home safe. I took off my shoes and put them in the closet of my bedroom.

TW: rape (skip to ~~~)

Heading back to the living room, I turned on the light and jumped when I saw a figure on the couch. I started backing up when the realization of who the figure was slapped me in the face. "You look hot, Wrennie. Did you do that for me?" Xavier asked.

"G-get out of my house! Why are you here?" I demanded of him, stuttering.

"I told you before, remember? You're mine." He chuckled. He caught me off guard by grabbing me and pulling me into my room. He started kissing me, and his hands started to roam my body as I tried to fight him and get him off of me. He pushed me onto my bed and hovered over me before kissing me and feeling me up again. He forced his tongue in my mouth and kept putting his firm grip all over my body, as if he was trying to hurt and bruise me. I continued to resist him; he wouldn't budge, but I didn't give up.

One of his hands traced the zipper of the dress along my back before pulling it down and taking it off as fast as he possibly could. His lips moved down my body as he slid it off. My struggling didn't seem to affect him. In fact he continued grabbing at my skin and he mumbled to himself, "hmm.. I've been waiting to have you for the longest time." Then he went to take my bra off. He pulled his pants down to his ankles as he kissed me again. His arms moved down the sides of my body roughly until he got to the seam of my underwear. "But you just had to go off dating that idiot telling him all of your secrets... except for me." I was in such a panic that I didn't even have time to register anything that he had said. I kept fighting him and even told him to stop a couple of times. In fact one of the times I did, he slapped me across my face and yelled at me saying that I had no place in telling him what to do.

He started kissing me again and pushed down my underwear until they were off completely. I could feel the fabric of his boxers being pulled down and tears formed in my eyes as I started to think that there was no way I was getting out of this. However, I continued to fight him. Even as he kept kissing me and grabbing me, even as I felt him position himself. I continued to beg him to stop and tried to push him away but he just wouldn't leave. "Xavier. Xavier! Please, please! Stop! No! Stop!" My breaths started to shorten at a slow pace and tears escaped my eyes. I could feel him move himself closer and I tried once more to stop him, "Please stop! Don't do this! Please!"

He didn't seem to care about my begging or my tears, because he shushed me before he said, "C'mon, it'll be our little secret! You're going to enjoy this, Wrennie." He pushed himself in and I cried out in pain. It was the worst kind I had ever experienced, it felt like I was being torn apart. He shushed me again but I couldn't as he kept going. I begged and begged for him to stop through my sobs. Eventually, he covered my mouth with his hand as he continued forcing himself in and out.

I didn't know what to do. I gave up hope and stopped trying to push him off of me because it obviously wasn't working. I lay there still as a statue with tears running down my face and random muffled cries from the pain he was causing me. Pathetic. He seemed to enjoy hurting me because as he continued he started moving faster and rougher, which hurt even more.