Part 1

I was in the passenger's seat of my brother Dean's 1967 Chevy Impala, looking in the car visor, touching up my makeup. We were in Beacon Hills, California, on a hunt, after just having finished killing a pack of Werewolves in Oregon. My other brother Sam was in Nevada working on another case that involved Skin Walkers, and had overheard that three teenagers were mysteriously murdered in Beacon Hills. So, we decided to investigate.

"Steph, did you hear me, when you get inside the school, you...?" Dean said with an annoyed tone to his voice.

"Yes, I heard you don't use my real name, use my undercover name, don't lose my knife blah, blah, blah, I know the drill Dean this isn't my first-time going undercover," I said while shutting the visor and putting my makeup in my backpack. Before he could say anything, I opened the Impala door and turned around.

"Dean you need to stop worrying about me, I got this," I said with a smile.

"I know, but you're my little sis, and the family business is dangerous, I'm allowed to worry about you, I'm your older brother," Dean said with a concerned look. I looked at him, giving him a half smile, the school bell rang.

"Got to go, I'll see you around 3:30," I said while heading towards the school.

"See yah!" Dean said as he put the car in drive.

I walked into my first class which was a study hall, there was a middle age man sitting at the desk looking at his phone, he didn't notice that I walked in, but my new classmates noticed.

"Coach!" A tanned, dark-haired boy sitting in the front row said.

"What? McCall, what?" Coach said while looking up from his phone. He turned and noticed me.

"Oh, uh sorry about that, I forgot we were having a new student today, what's your name?" Coach asked as he sat up.

"My name is Stephanie Rapp," I said nervously while looking at everyone. Everyone said hi, some looked like they didn't care and others smiled at me.

"It's nice to have you join us, Stephanie, how about you take a seat next to Scott." Coach said and pointed to the boy who got the Coach's attention. I walked over and noticed the boy sitting right behind Scott was staring at me. He was wearing a red flannel, he had dark brown spiked up hair and stunning hazel eyes. I shyly smiled at him and he gave me a goofy smile, I quietly giggled to myself and put my backpack down and took a seat.

"Alright, everyone get back to studying or something, just don't talk." Coach said while sitting back in his chair and taking his phone out.

"Names Scott McCall, welcome to Beacon Hills" Scott whispered while offering his hand, he gave me a cute smile.

"Thanks, I'm Steph Rapp, nice to meet you". I whispered while grasping his hand. I took my notebook and pen out and decided to draw. (I started drawing when I was younger, being on the road with Dean and Sam all the time became boring especially when they wouldn't let me help them hunt.) I started to work on my almost finished drawing. I noticed the boy who was sitting behind Scott was leaning over watching me draw.

"What are you drawing?" the flannel-wearing boy asked, as he leaned in closer. "It's a werewolf," I said as I turned to face him, he looked up from my drawing, I noticed he glanced at Scott and then gave me his full attention.

"Nice, by the way, my name is Stiles Stilinski," He said in a kind of quiet voice. He rubbed his hand on his pants leg and extended it out, I grasped it and could tell he was a little nervous because his hand was clammy.

"It's nice to meet you, Stiles, I'm Steph Rapp," I whispered I gave him a smile. We stared at each other for a few seconds, I could stare into those hazel eyes all day I thought. Stiles noticed that we were still holding hands, he gently pulled away, his cheeks turning red and I giggled to myself. This boy is really cute.

"So, would you want to sit with Scott and I at lunch, we can show you around the school if you want," Stiles asked nervously.

"I would..." I was about to answer him until a whistle blew.

"Stilinski, shut up people are trying to study!" Coach yelled.

"Sorry Coach, I was introducing myself to Steph." He answered with a goofy and courageous smile.

"I don't care Stilinski just shut up." Coach said while he returned to whatever he was doing on his phone. Stiles sat back into his seat, he had an annoyed look on his face, he put his head in his hands and sighed. I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and started writing. "I would love to join you and Scott for lunch," I wrote, I folded the paper up and leaned over to Stiles and tossed it on his desk, I made sure that Coach didn't see me. Stiles perked up when he spotted the paper, looked over at me, giving me a gorgeous crooked smile, opened the piece of paper and read it. His smile grew wider and he hit his hands on his desk with excitement. Everyone in the classroom turned around to the noise, Coach blew his whistle at Stiles.

"Stilinski, go sit in the back of the room now!" Coach shouted at Stiles. Stiles was about to protest but Coach blew his whistle again. Stiles gave him a dirty look and grabbed his backpack and took a seat at the empty desk in the back of the room.