Part 12

I woke up in a cold sweat, I must have had a bad dream I tried screaming at the top of my lungs, but my throat was sore. My head felt like I was hit by a train. I brought my hand up to my forehead and felt stitches against my fingertips. Then it all hit me, I remembered what happened. I was in my room, I sat up and got out of bed, slipped on my boots that were next to my door and headed downstairs. I noticed Sam was in the living room watching T.V.

       "Sam, where is Stiles?" I demanded to know. Sam got off the couch and approached me; he was quiet for a second.

      "Stephanie, Stiles is gone, Scott called us saying you went to Stiles' to check on him.  Scott tried calling you to see if you and Stiles made up after some fight you two had, and he couldn't get a hold of you. He went over to Stiles' and found you on the ground hurt.  Stiles was nowhere to be seen. Him and Dean have been looking for Stiles for a few hours now," Sam said, with sorrow in his voice, he placed his hands on my shoulders, I shoved them away.

          "What time is it?" I asked.

          "It's 10 p.m," Sam said.

          "Stiles has been gone for 8 hours," I said. I felt panic wash over me. I went over to the hallway closet and grabbed my coat and started putting it on and heading to the front door.

          "Woah, Woah, Stephanie where do you think you're going you need to take a deep breath," Sam said as he walked in front of me to block the door.

          "Sam, get out of my way," I said as I tried pushing my brother out of the way.

           "I'm not letting you go, little sis," Sam said. I looked up at him, I brought my hand up and hit him in the stomach a few times to see if it would cause him to move, but it was no use, I stopped and fell to my knees.

         "He can't be gone, Stiles can't be..." I whispered to myself. 

          "Stephanie, please, Dean and Scott got this, don't worry," Sam said as he slid down and sat next to me, he put his hand on my back and started rubbing small circles. "Steph, do you mind me asking what happened between you and Stiles, and did he..." Sam was having trouble saying the last part, as he pointed to my wounds. I shuttered when he asked me. I pulled away from him and stood up.

          "I don't want to talk, Sam," I said coldly. Sam got up from the floor and approached me.

"Ok, we won't talk about it," Sam said. Sam was quiet for a moment.  "How about you go upstairs and take a shower, and I'll make you some mac & cheese, ok?" I looked up at him and shook my head. Sam brought me into a half hug and patted my head.

          "Okay... okay," I said. "I'll go upstairs and take a shower to cool off."

          "Sounds good."

          I went upstairs shutting the door behind me, I took a few deep breaths, and began to pace back and forth in my room. Ok Steph, you need to go back to Stiles' house to see if there are any signs of him. I thought to myself. I had to see if Stiles came back or not. I grabbed my pocket knife off my nightstand, walked over to the window lifted it open as quietly as possible, I placed my right foot out on the edge of the window frame, I began to climb further out until I lost my grip on the window seal, causing me to fall the short distance out the window and landing in the bushes below. I fell on my back causing the wind to be knocked out of me.

          "Fuck..." I coughed. I sat up slowly, I check all my limbs to see if I broke anything but luckily, I didn't. I stood up brushing myself off, pulled a few twigs out of my hair and headed to the front of the house.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 09, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Blood Moon Risingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें