Part 5

It was 6 o'clock on a Saturday night; I begged Dean and Sam if I could go to the movies with Lydia and Malia. I, of course, was really going to Lydia's party. But they both said "no" because of the curfew; they had to run to the Sheriff's station and the library to figure out what was causing so much chaos in Beacon Hills. Dean decided I couldn't be trusted alone, so they called Castiel to watch me, which I thought was childish.

Lydia's party started at 9:00 and‑ I texted Stiles earlier and told him what the situation was. He said he would be at the house by 8:30,‑Before I could leave, I had to distract Castiel somehow. I walked into the living room to see him just staring out the window, I grabbed the remote that was on the couch and flipped to the local news to see if they found anything new about the case‑ there was nothing, so I changed the channel and came across a marathon of Friends playing on TBS,

"Cas, would you like to watch Friends with me?" I said, Castiel turned his head and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What is Friends?" he asked, I could tell he was intrigued,

"It was a show on during the 90s about a group of friends in their 20s living in New York," I said.

"Interesting," Castiel said. We watched about two and a half episodes. I looked at my phone the time read "7:45."

"So, why are Rachel and Phoebe screaming at Monica and Chandler from across the street? Are they not allowed to be together?" Castiel asked with a confused look on his face.

"They are with Ross who is Monica's brother looking at the apartment from across the street and he doesn't know that they are together," I answered as sweet as I could. I love Cas, but he is basically a giant, warrior baby in a trench coat.

"Oh... Does he not want them to be together?" Castiel asked.

"Chandler is Ross's best friend and he just couldn't see them together because Monica is his little sister," I said, looking over at Castiel.

"Is that the same way Dean feels about you being with that Stiles boy?" Castiel asked, turning his attention to me.

"I don't know, Cas, Dean is just being a pain in the ass,‑I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower," I said. I got up and patted Cas on the shoulder, then I headed upstairs.

I took a quick shower and when I exited, I wrapped my body in a towel and used a hand towel to dry out my hair. Once I was finished drying it, I hung the towel up letting my hair fall loose‑blonde curls laying down my back. For makeup, I did a smoky-eye and put on some light, pink lipstick. I decided to wear a white and black striped tank top with a flowy black skirt and a light blue, jean jacket. Then, I topped off the outfit by placing on my white with black stripes Adidas. As I tied my shoelaces, I heard a light tapping sound on my window. I opened my curtains and saw Stiles. I opened my window as quietly as possible; Stiles slid through the window and shut it behind him. I smiled at him and he turned around and stared at me.

"What, do I have something in my teeth?" I said as I went back to the bathroom to check.

"No, Steph. I'm just struck at how gorgeous you look," Stiles said as he leaned against the door frame, he stood back up walking over behind me and wrapping his arms around me. He rested his head on my shoulders. We both looked at each other in the mirror for a few minutes.

"Damn, we would make a good-looking couple," Stiles said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"We do, don't we," I said. I turned around to face him. Tugging at his red hoodie, I saw that he was wearing a gray t-shirt underneath. I noticed that he was wearing the same jeans and Vans from yesterday.