Prolouge

Best Friends are supposed to stay with you through thick and thin, be there with you through all the ups and downs. They are the one person you can turn to when you're sad and need a girls day then be there to goof around with and be yourself. Trust is the one thing they have that no one else does but trust can crumble in a matter of seconds.

I realize that people are always out for what's best for them, that they rarely think of how their actions will effect another. They think that they have everything planned out, that they won't get caught but sometimes life has a way of showing them how wrong they are. Either by getting caught or giving them a little 'present' to enjoy thier life with.

I was always pleased that my best friend and boyfriend got along so well, I didn't have the problems most girls complained about. 'How she hates him and he hates her...' blah blah blah stuff I really don't care to hear about because they complain about it at least four times a week and then they act like they are the closest of friends with the people they hate. I could hang out with my boyfriend and best friend at the same time without either feeling left out.

I never had to choose between who to hang out with, but they know if they gave me that choice, I would choose the one that didn't give me the ultimatium. Although the night I walked in on them having sex would have been a good night to get an ultimatium. At least then I wouldn't have to deal with the fact that my boyfriend and my best friend had been lying to me for over a year to my face. I wouldn't have been there at all but then I wouldn't be able to get even.

Once the pain is over, it's time to pay my so called best friend a visit. Don't you agree?