Chapter 2: The Queen's Visit

Dianna's POV

Its been weeks, since Gabby and I little deed. The plan turned out as a successful one, by gabby turned in me.

Yep, the bitch, was really a bitch.

Hurtful isn't it. These past weeks I've been roaming the halls ways alone, only my self to talk to.

Most people thinks that I'm a crazy nerd, but then again, I am.

'Good morning students,' our principal ranged through the schools microphone, 'We have some important news. Today, we will be having a special guest. The Queen of herina is visiting our school.

Because of this, I'll ask you guys to  seize all fights and excessive talking, if you may. Her Highness will be saying a few words. Sooooo directly after lunch, I want all pupil in the auditorium. That's 12:30. Thank you,'

With that announcement done, I marched to my second hour, Physics.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Gabby and I do physics, Christ what I'm I going to do!?

I asked my self standing at the door.

Should I ignore her, smile at her, stare at her? I think I'm going nuts.

Dianna, just go in and be yourself!

A voice at the back of my head assured me. I nod my head at my self. Shit! I told I'm going nuts. With that I pushed the classroom door open.

Blinking staring eyes.

That's all i see, why do I always have to be in the centre of attention, which I hate so much.

"Ms Windsor, what happened?" Mr Foster asked, placing his book on his desk, taking off his reading glasses.

"Umm, I got held up at the restroom!" I numbly stated.

"And what were you doing so bad that you got held up?" The nosey teacher asked.

"Maybe she was having a big shit!" A voice squeaked at the back of the class. I very well knew whose voice was that.

Gabby's.

I stared at her, fixing my gaze on her caked face, and over dressed cloth. She gave me a bitchy smile before focusing her vision back to the teacher.

"Very well, have a seat!" Mr Foster finally stated, causing me to whimper quickly in my seat in the back.

"Now as I was saying......" The class went on and on. But l wasn't listening at all, instead, I was drowning in my thoughts.

Why is she doing this!
What did Elly tell her?
Didn't our friendship means any thing to her?
Was she always like this... Bitchy?
What happened?
What went wrong?

Were some of the answered questions been asked in my head, though variety of them were:

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Why? That's all I want to know for the meanwhile.

Why did she change?
Why did she stab me in the back?
Why?

None of these had an answer.

The bell had rung, and I briskly rush out of the classroom, and to the conference room.

I don't normally eat lunch. It's kinda not my thing. Besides, I don't have anyone to sit with, so I didn't bother.

Once seated, I took out my pen, and scribbled down some trash before stumbling the paper, and dumped it in the bin.