Chapter 4: Flight Trip

Dianna's POV

"Is that everything?" Madam asked fixing my hair. I rolled my eyes at her over protectiveness, and replied,

"Yes madam I got everything," I breathed out.

"I'll miss you, just take care of your self, and be careful out there!" She stated, while a fresh set of tears welded in her eyes.

"Madam I won't leave with my parents..."

"What!"

"If you don't stop crying!" I finished.

"Alright I'll stop but please bring back something for me!" She demand, causing me to slightly giggle.

"Alright but let me say goodbye to my siblings!" I rushed from her grasp and quickly climbed the stairs

"But the queen is waiting!" She shouted.

"Let her!" I finally reached the third floor, where I barged into my room. Louis, Sam, and Tony's head snap up to the door.

"Didn't you leave!" Louis snapped, I guess he was still mad at me for winning the trip.

"I came to say good bye, and that I'll miss you guys!" I replied with a small smile.

"Well good riddens we won't miss you!" Sam pitched in walking over to her bed.

"Don't worry Dianna, your bed won't miss you, I'll keep its company!" Tony stated.

"I know you guys are playing tough love and I understand, but you guys dont have to worry, I'll always remember this place, you'll guys will always be my family no matter where I am, America or Herina," I told them sincerely.

"Yes, I know, we know, can't you refuse them, why now why would they want to find you now?" Sam broke out in tears.

"Its okay, and no, I can't refuse them, its gonna be alright, don't worry, I'll try to visit but I'll have to go now!" I went up to her and hugged her. Tony and Louis joined, and we all cried our sad tears.

*****************

"Did you say goodbye?" Madam asked, her eyes were red and swollen. I knew she was had been crying like how I had.

"Yes.......Umm-mm, I better get going!"

"Dianna, here's a little something to remember us by," she said handing me a charm.

"Madam, but this is yours!" I stated looking at the beautiful pink sparkly charm she had given to me.

"No my great grandmothers, grandmother, mother, mine and now yours, I want you to keep it, treasure it, and always remember us!" She explained pulling me into a long warm hug.

"Bye Dianna!" She called out again, when I entered the queens limo. I waved back before closing the door.

Inside the car were a lot of body guards and the Queen her self

"Were you crying?" She asked.

"Yes your majesty!" I answered.

"Why?"

"I got adopted!"

*******************

'Please ensure that all passengers are buckled in tightly because we are about to take off!' The pilot ranged through the microphone.

The queens personal jet was huge, and comfortable. Its like living in an well furnished house that flies!

"Madam Dianna, are you alright?" The Majesty asked looking at my scowled face.

"Umm y-yeah I guess!" I shrugged un politely.

"Is it because of your adoption?" She pushed it. Anger boiled in my body as I tried to conceal my wrath.

"Your majesty not to be rude or any thing, but I will love that my personal business stays my personal business!!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't had pry!" She apologized bowing her head in shame.

"No need your high, I'm going to get some rest, can I?" I decided to change the subject.

"Yeah of course honey, just go straight down then make a left and a clean comfortable suite should be waiting there for your arrival!" Replied smiling.

"Thank you!" With that I left a thinking Queen, with a curtsey and quickly rushed off to my so called comfortable suite.

Pushing open the doors my face lit up with 'awe' as my eyes roamed the master suite. Queen Siara was right, it was clean and quite a relaxing place. I literally kicked my slipper off and dived into the bed.

My thoughts on the previous weeks came rushing back. And one word just escaped my mouth.

"Gabby!"

I forget her, well, she most likely wiped me off her friend list like a million times already.

Since the the plane had already flown off I took out my phone and turned off the aeroplane mode, when I saw the most strangest this ever.

I had received a message from Gabby.

Quickly, I searched for my inbox and clicked it. The message stated that,

Umm-mm hello Dianna, I know I probably must be the last person on earth that you want to talk to right now but I have a suitable explanation......

I didn't wait the message to finish but I threw the phone at the other side of the wide bed, where it was un reachable.

I turned my back and stared into the plane ceiling and without another word, I fell into a deep slumber.

A/N

Thank you all for reading. This one was a bit short and emotional, which I say sucks, but please vote and comment!!