Chapter 8: Hi Im Ashton!

Dianna's POV

"Who are you", I asked.

" He-e-lp,"The voice mumbled again that's when I realized that the person was hurt.

"Where are you?" I asked feeling concerned.

"Over the o-o-ld co-u-unter," he stuttered again.

I rushed to the old wooden counter that had a few carved out drawings or just carved out lines. It was breaking away. The sink was contaminated with scumbs and dirt. I cringed in disgust and focus on the person who was indeed of help.

I slowly took him by the arm and steady him on his feet. Flung one of his hands around my shoulders. He hissed in pain as I accidentally brushed against one of his opened cuts.

I slowly place him on the old table that was in the middle of the room. But before I place him down I had ensure that the table was steady enough.

After laying him down, I went around the room in search for a medical aid every one must had one even if its a bandage.

Finally, luck found its way to me, and I've found an old first aid kit in a broken drawer. Rushing to the sobbing boy in front of me, stooped down and started cleaning his wounds, once finished, I pushed the loosen hair out of his face, and clean his sweat with the remaining tissue that was left.

"Thank you!" He thanked me.

"Your welcome, what is your name?"

"Ohhh its Ashton," he answered smiling.

"Well I'm Dianna, sooo what are you doing down here?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I should ask you the same question," he smirked.

His eyes were dark chocolate just like his hair and his  caramel skin color still glowed in the dark basement.

I couldn't help the fact to say that I was attracted to him, who wouldn't, the guys cute and hot.

"I got kidnapped,"

"So was I, for long as I can remember!" He answered back.

"Well don't you want leave, I mean I couldn't stay in here for another day," I admitted.

"I can't either and since you are here let escaped together!"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's get the hell out of here!"

A/N

Thanks for reading I love you all thank for sticking around as well, please share this story until next time vote and comment y'all!!!!