Chapter 11: The Chase

Dianna's POV

"Why won't you start the darn thing up rather than gawking like a horny teen!" I shouted at a frowning  Ashton.

"Hey can't you see that I'm in the middle of naming this baby!" He whistled.

"Ashton.." I growled.

"CIDNY!! I'll call her cidny!"

"ASHTON!! "

"Fine jeez.."

"They're behind us!" I screamed once we were speeding down the high way.

"Gosh I can see that.." He trailed off.

"Then why won't you press on the freaking gas?"

"Don't you see that the speed limit of the road is 50 kmh/h?" He smugly said.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Okay okay now I've done tormenting you, Hold on to something!" With that he pressed on the gas causing both of us to fly backwards.

"Why don't you have on your seatbelt?" He shouted at me, while overtaking some cars.

"Didn't you hear seatbelt can take lives just as how it saves lives!" I screamed back.

"Wow what a great explanation........ PUT ON YOUR DARN SEATBELT!!"

I rolled my eyes at his over protectiveness and demanding personality and frowned.

"No!! I won't and you can't make me!" I decided to challenge.

"Listen Dianna, I know you have any ears and that you probably need hearing aids, but can't you see that we are in the middle of a car chase, this is freaking life and death. You better put on that seatbelt before I stop this thing and put it on my self!" He finished his long speech.

"Gosh I thought that you were a nerd when we first met but now you've just proven that your a nerd goody Two shoes and a mommas boy!" I mocked, "But Dianna Windsor will take the chance and listen to you!"

"What!?" He asked shocked giving me a quick glance.

"I said that I'm gonna out on the darn seatbelt, Jeez!" I answered.

"No before that!"

"My name?"

"Yes!"

"Dianna Windsor?" I asked hesitantly.

"Now that explains it!" He shouted.

"Explains what?"

"You Dianna Windsor is the lost princess of herina!"

A/N

Thanks  for reading. This chapter is probably The shortest chapter I had ever written in this book. But it's all I got for now. Thanks for all the voters!!

*kiss kiss*

Thanks again!!