Chapter 10: Escaped

Dianna's POV

"And stay down there you disturbing mutts!' Carl growled as he pushed us back into the basement.

I landed on my booty which had cause me to whimper

"And don't you guys go planning again cause a guard will be listening, disgusting!" He hissed again.

Then he left with a bang.

Ashton motioned me further into the dark basement where I instantly followed.

"What are we going to now?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Escape, easy!" I replied with a simple shrug.

"Ohhh my, why didn't I thought of that, Ohhh I know why because we cant, you do realize that a guard is outside listening right?" He shouted.

"And you realize that your gonna blow our cover right?" I fired back

Ashton rolled his eyes at me and I poked my tongue out at him.

"Dianna!" He sighed out, "This isn't the time for games there gonna come back for us, you know it and I know it, we need another plan out of here!!"

"Well....."

"Can't you fake getting your period I mean, they always do it in escape books, at least the girls?" He interrupted me, I couldn't complain because I would of done the same.

"No I can't!" I stated embarrassedly.

"Why?"

"Because I'm seeing it now!" I snapped back

"Christ no wonder you're soo snappy girls and their mood swings!"

"Whatever..."

"Can't you like cut yourself they get you out if here and you beat the guard up..."

"Ashton!" I interrupted.

"What?"

"Or we could simply broke through that window!" I stated in a monotone, pointing at a fogged window.

"There was a window there this whole time and I've been stuck down here for two years!" He screamed.

"That's what happens where you're an idiot!" I smirked.

"Shut up and go make some noise!"

"Why?!"

"To distract the guard, genius!!" He rolled his eyes in reply.

"Now you just seems like the moody teen on her period!" I mocked.

"Whatever!"

I dragged my feet lazily on the ground as I went up to the door.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed at the same time Ashton smashed the window, and broke open, just the right size for us to fit through.

"What is it!" The guard rushed in asked.

"Ohhh I thought I saw a rat, sorry!" I lied.

"Plague!" He hissed under his breath with that he walked out banging the door behind him.

"Com'on!" Ashton called out.

"I'm coming!" Soon enough both of use were on the other side of the room and luck finds its way of making it be a store room for cars.

Hot cars!!

Ashton quickly took up a key from off the the hook and rushed for the best looking one.

There he gawked at it with a smug smile.

"Ashton we have to go!" I screamed.

"Why?" He mumbled under his breath.

"Carl and Gredda are behind us!"

A/N

Thanks for reading everyone. Hope you enjoyed the short chap.