Chaoter 6: Kidnapped

Dianna's POV

My jaw literally dropped when I saw the beautiful scenery in front of me.

The royal garden of herina truly is a peaceful place to let go of all your worries and stress. The beautiful round lakes were complimented by the beautiful rows and columns of roses sunflowers and blue ivey. A sitting bench was placed in the centre of it all where I was seated.

Herina is a beautiful, well civilized country. The women dressed appropriately in gowns and long flowing dresses, and the men in a tipping hat and tux which I hardly ever see in America. Who knew that a country like this still exist!

Goofer, my personal maid was a pure gentle man, along with everyone else here. He would kiss the back of my knuckles when he greets me, open my door or tip his hat when I pass by him, which I'll always refuse and tell him to stop he doesn't listen though, he claims that he doesn't take orders from me, when truly he does because after all he is my personal maid

"Madam Dianna are you okay?" Goofer broke me out of my trans. I looked up startled by his outburst then quickly recovered it up with a stressed smile.

"Ohhh yes kind goofer just caught up with my tjoughts!" I answered, pointing g at my head to give more info.

"Well it is kinda creepy when you just zone off like that madam sorry I asked!" He apologized his accent was thick with guilt as I scrambled to get to the dismissing man.

"No goofer its okay,"

"Alright," he tipped his hat.

"You can go take a rest you've been with me from 5 this morning not to mention that you look absolutely tired!" I suggested

"But I was suppose to wa-"

"I know but I'm 17, I can take care of myself and besides, what damage can I do in a bout half an hour?" I assumed rolling my eyes.

"Ummm" he hesitated, "Okay then I'll be back soon;" with that he dismissed himself with a bow before retreating to the castle doors.

FINALLY!!!

He left. I can now explore this world outside the castle, I wasn't allowed out there, but now, I could easily sneak through the secret passage behind the thrones of the stray roses, I happen to find when, tired ol' goofer was napping.

I quickly skimpered across the well shaven grass and open the secret Dior which had revealed the clean herina streets, with busy cars and people bustling about.

I then hopped onto the side of the street where I giggled humorsly at my ninja skills. No one has saw me

Turning into a dark alley, I focused me eyes to the next opening where bright street light shone.

Then without my consent, someone pulled me into a dark intersection of the alley, then a clothed hand had clammed over my mouth, my once vibrant screams, now had turned into muffled blabbers.

My abductor, then placed a white cloth over my nose, where I refused to breath in.

"Com'on sweety, breath in!" A male voice cooed where I quickly shook my head. I had practice swimming classes, so I could hold my breath for a very long time.

The kidnapper hissed some curse words under his breathe before turning back to me again.

"If you don't breath in, I will kill Gabby!" He threatened.

Ha! Fool, he could kill her for all I care, once I had not muffle, he had realized that she ment nothing to me. He grumbled again.

"Then I'll kill Siara, Madam, Sam, Tony Louis, listen sweet cheeks I could go on all day your pick your life or theirs!"

With that said I took one deep breathe in, chemicals rushed into my nostrils

First my eyes got blurry, then I got dizzy

Before pasting out, my abductor chuckled deeply before saying, "Right choice sweet cakes!"

Then blank.........

A/N

Thanks for reading everyone! Please vote comment and share this story.

Its getting to the best parts