Chapter 7: Who are you?

Dianna's POV

I awoke with a continuously tickle at the bridge of my nose. I kept flickering it away but to no avail it kept on bugging me.

My eyes, finally gave in, when I sprang open them. My vision was soon adjusted to a darkly lit room. A small overhead lamp, and the last but most frightening one, a large weapon table in the middle of the small lightly damp room, with cutting tools of all sizes.

From small pocket knives, to large saw cutters, broad machetes, to thin shiny swords, rusty bloody saws to clean well taken cared of tree choppers.

The sight in front of me made a cold shiver ran from my spine to the brim of my lips, I soon sound it hard to swallow, because of the lump but been for forcefully place there, my heart was beating wild, racing like a mad horse.

It was by then that I had realized that a clothed figure had been standing over me with a slight smirk. He then dragged off his face mask, showing off his blonde overgrown beard and missing tooth. My stomach churned at the sight and left me a little lightheaded.

"Hello sleeping beauty, did her Highness get her beauty sleep!" The ugly twat cooed sarcastically.

"Go to hell old man!" I grumbled trying to shuffle myself out of the tied ropes.

"Ahh feisty well not should I be surprised, it was all in your documents naive feisty and breathtaking beautiful although I disagree with the last description, your high!"

I scrunched my brows together, not understanding what he was saying.

"Ohhh Carl, stop confusing the young lad!" A voice snarled.

The man I believed name is Carl, and I both looked out into the dark where two red boots stomped out. I took time to I study the woman from toe to head. She was like a superstar. But what was a supermodel doing with a fully grown creep like him. Then it all came to me.

Flashback

"You are their child, Gredda Windsor and Carl Windsor....."

Flashback Ends

"Gredda, Carl you guys are suppose to be my parents.....Ohhh no you guys are frauds!!" I screamed in realization.

"Ohhh Bingo!" Gredda smirked, Carl walked to her side and kissed her lips my face scowled into a distaste way as I looked away from the teen  nappers

"But why? Why I'm I so needed in your freaking life!" I shouted.

"You really are a naive one, aren't you, you don't even know why your here!" Gredda asked curiously once she had parted from Carl.

"No I don't you idiots!" I fumed.

They both exchange glances before screaming out with laughter. Their piercingly high screeches boomed off the walls of the little dark room, causing me to flinch gravely.

Once they had calmed down with they looked back at me with unwritten expression plastered on their smug looking faces.

Carl then grabbed a butcher knife off the weapon table and slowly stalked up to me.

Knowing that I was useless, I closed my eyes shut tight and was ready to brace myself with pain and regret of leaving the castle And worst of all death.

He raised the weapon in union and it came flying down.......

BUT!!!!!!

Big BUT!!!

The pain didn't come instead the ropes that had hold me against my will were loose and fell roughly against my numb feet.

My eyes shot open to an amusing Gredda and Carl faces. Anger boil in me as I stood up with a bolt.

"What do you want!?" I shouted.

"Ohhh your limbs!" Gredda smirked.

"Why!?" I cried out frustration.

"Because they're valuable!" Carl pitched in.

"Who are you?!" I asked backing up my back hit the surface of the concrete wall causing me to weakly grunt.

"I'm just a poor woman looking for a better source and I've found it!" With that Gredda lift the knife and aimed it for my head.

"Wait I'll get you at a better prize along with your limbs so I'll go against it!" She hummed talking to herself, "Carl lock her in the cell with our 2 years visitor!" She then demand, then walked briskly from the room.

Carl lift me over his shoulder like a sack of bag and carried me into a dark basement where I started to shiver.

He then threw me in the ground causing me to cry out in pain

"Stay there your highness!" With that he sped off.

There I cried my eyes out like how I normally do, I heard a grunt.

My eyes skimpered across the room before stating, "Who is there!"

"H-help!"

What the hell!!

A/N

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment everyone!!!!