Chapter 9: Attempt Escape

Dianna's POV

"So what do you have in mind then?" I asked Ashton as he creased his forehead as a result of thinking too much.

"Umm create a scene, I think?" He shrugged, I gave him a 'are-you-serious' glare as an unladylike snort escaped my lips.

"Are you for real right now, you know what, I'll rather wait in here for death!" I grumbled huffing out a puff of air as I try to sink deeper into the ground, it didn't budge!!!

"Listen, I've been down here for 2 years......" I cut him off with an overdramatic gasp as I asked,

"So you're hungry for two years, dont you eat, wait a min, are you some cute ghost I happen to see!"

"No dunno, and you think I'm cute?" He smirked.

"Seriously is that the only thing you picked up after my breakdown ranting?"

"Okay fine, they do feed me but I dont understand why I'm so valuable to them, what do they want from me?" He asked him self shaking his head slightly.

"They want to sell us!" I answered.

"Ohhh, I figured, now for that escape plan, we need to create a scene!"

"Then?" I asked.

"Then Gredda or at least that's what I think her name is....."

"That's her name!"

"Okay Gredda will send her ugly boy friend......"

"Carl!" I protested again

"Carl, I or you'll well one of us will find some thing really large and hard..."

"A board!"

"Yeah a board sneak behind the door when he comes to open the door I'll, you'll...well one of us will smack him hard in the best place ever..."

"His head or groin!"

"Yeah then both of us will make a run for it!" He explained.

I looked at him from head to toe and snort at His condition.

"As if,"

"What do you mean by as if?" He stated with a hint of playfulness lingering in his tone.

"As if you could run, you look like a deceased frog!"

"Why thank you Milady, you look like a Queen!" He stated sarcastically.

"You you didn't have to," I crusty, then we both burst out in laughter

"Well sweetheart, I'm a lot stronger than I look, my father would ask the family guard to train me!"

I looked at him with a raised eye brow, family guard?? Maybe he's a rich lad that's why Gredda kidnapped him to get more money!!

Now it all makes sense.

"Alright I'm ready!" I decided not to push the conversation we had a while back.

"Okay just look over to the far corner, a board should be there somewhere," he managed to get up.

"I'll go check,"

I walked blindly over to the far corner as i felt with my hands.

Finally I had grabbed the board then rushed back to where Ashton was

"Found it!" I bellowed.

"Good, now you have to do some-"

I interrupted him with an ear pricing scream.

Heavy foot steps pound the ground and the door sprang open revealing a dazzled Carl.

With everything I got in me, I swing the board and smote it in his head.

"Owwww!" He fell to the ground howling another swing, in his back.

Another, another and another leaving his face bloody and unrecognizable.

"Com'on Ashton!" I hissed pulling the cringing boy in front of me.

"Man, you really sorted him out, but damn you didn't have to kill the dude!" He states breathlessly as we turn some dark corners.

"I didn't kill him, I just hurt him real badly!" I interjected.

Ashton lightly chuckled as we made it to the main door.

Turning open the main door we stared at the group of men in shock.

The door we thought was the exist was not the exit but a conference room with men of all different sizes.

Big, small, skinny, buff, tall, short, breathtaking, ugly, sketchy, ruthless, simple, very fussy, you name it, they were they there and they all looked like they worked for Gredda because she was in the centre of it all.

"It look like we missed the right turn!!" Ashton screamed out.

I quickly shut the door and used a broom nearby to hook the two handles.

Fists smote the door real loudly as Ashton panicked like an idiot, what kind a man is this??

I rolled my eyes at the pacing boy, before grabbing his shoulders.

"Don't just stand there like an idiot let's go before those rascals broke the damn door off and before Carl's gets back up!"

"Well that's a little too late!" Carl's voice sneered, before attacking Ashton from the behind and pressuring a knife at Hus throat, threatening him to slit it.

"Go, go on, go without me get out of here save your self;" Ashton peered out.

"No! I'm not leaving without you;" I screamed back at him.

"Well in that case," Carl smiled deviously saying, and without my consent, someone hit me in the back of head and I was out cold.

A/N

Wow!!

I didn't know I had it in me, please vote and comment you all.

Thanks a lot!!