Chapter 5: I'm In Herina

Dianna's POV

"Wake up", a small yet nagging voice kept bugging me. I shuffled and push the persons face away.

"Oh my!" A voice yell. I snuggle close to the cotton sheet  and tried to go back to my sleep but failed miserably with a smote on my leg.

"Owww!" I cried out, wide awake now, I sat up rubbing my blurry eyes, once they were adjusted, I saw a frowning queen in front of me, holding a bruised cheek.

"Ummm sorry I get a little violent when I'm asleep," I stated embarrassed.

"Its fine, I guess well com'on the plane as landed 15 mins ago!" She informed with a playful glare.

"So sorry I kept you waiting your highness!" I smiled apologetically.

"Please call me Siara!"

"Umm I don't think that's appropriate"

"I insist if anyone confronts you I'll throw 'em in the dungeon!" She smiled warmly, at me saying.

"I bet you would your- I mean Siara!" I smirked telling her.

"Okay, please right posture a big toothy smile..."

"Why!" I interrupted her.

"The people of herina would love to meet the lucky student who happens to come back with the queen, dear child!" She explained placing her golden tiara on her black locks.

"Ohhh, but I must inform you, I hate crowds and chaos!"

"Me too dear, which is a bad influence on the Royal name so I have to put up with it, it is after all my duty!"

"Okay, I'm ready!"

The plane stairs climbed down slowly as a thick red carped was rolled out on the floor.

"Get ready, remember, toothy smile," Siara said through gritted teeth.

"I remember!" I whispered back to her.
She gave a small nod and I nod back.

************

"I will be staying at the palace?" I asked once we were in the limo.

" Yes that's right,you are my visitor after all!" she answered back.

" No I completely refuse, can't I stay in a hotel or motel?" I asked, giving my best mustered glare.

"No you came with me, you stay with me, is that understood!?" She scold.

" Wow, now you just sound like madam!" I snort.

" Snorting is unlady like! " she informed, keeping her back in the right posture.

I let out a frustrated sigh ,what a great way to start my vacation.

*************
" And welcome to my royal headquarters!" Siara shouted in union, my eyes skimpered across the large well furnished space as my breath hitched at my throat.

"This is beautiful, Siara, OMG!" I gasped in replied barely finding the breath in my body.

"Yeah I know, my great great great great grandmother did the decoration her self," she explained further on.

"Well she did a splendid job, I love it here, so causal yet comfortable," I complimented her, not her exactly but her great descendant.

She nod her head in agreement as we climb some stairs. She then stopped I front of a bed room door where the smile had been creped off her face.

"This used to be my daughters room but you can use it for now," She offered. I nod my head at her before stepping inside.

"Thank you,"