Gangster Goblin 2.0

"Gnarlack." Gwen frowned, "Is he the only option." With clear resentment in her voice.

Newt noticed this due to the fact that Gnarlack had notified the MACUSA the last time they had visited him.

"If it makes you feel better, I highly believe Gnarlack will be in any trouble especially now." Tina said carefully.

"Why?" Gwen asked with one eye brow raised.

"Since he'd been knocked out by Jacob he hasn't been the same. You could say he's a nicer version of himself." Tina replied.

Newt could see the conflict running through Gwen's eyes before she responded, "Very well. Let's go."

Within moments Queenie, Tina, Newt and Gwen all exited the apartment and apparated to the Blind Pig. The quartet was greeted by mural of the young woman gazing at her reflection adoringly. Drawing her wand Tina immediately dowsed the group in a mist that transformed their get up into dazzling dresses and a suit for Newt. Entering the Blind Pig, Gwen was shocked to see the drastic changes that occurred since their last visit. But Gwen couldn't take in the new décor instead she felt a shooting pain go through her arm. Glancing down at her arm Gwen noticed a long cut cutting through her skin the same arm that had been slashed on Newt in the exactly the same spot.

Newt noticed Gwen pausing in her step her body shielding what she was concerned about. Newt was about to question her when he felt a tug on his arm by Tina.

Tina whispered, "There he is."

Gwen quickly looked up and noticed the Goblin sitting casually by the bar. He still had his cigar and suit the only change she saw was a smile actually graced his face. The foursome approached him and what shocked Gwen the most was when he got up and beamed, "Goldstein! You're back!"

Tina smiled slightly, "Good to see you Gnarlack. Look we have a-"

"Wish I could say the same." Gwen grimaced cutting Tina off.

This got Gnarlack's attention as he spotted the pale faced woman. "Oh Miss Presley I do apologize for our last encounter, but I had a client paying a pretty sum of money for your scales."

"Please that's ridiculous—wait my scales. Specifically, my scales?" Gwen questioned suspiciously. "Who's the buyer?" Queenie, Newt and Tina were shocked by this news as Gnarlack happily answered Gwen's question.

"That I cannot say except the buyer was tall and dark haired and was needing this ingredient for a potion." Gnarlack noted carefully still the ever business Goblin he was.

Newt noticed smoke trailing from her nose and quickly changed the subject, "Moving on, what do you know about Mederis?" he addressed Gnarlack pushing toward the front of the group.

Tilting his head Gnarlack nodded, "Mederi huh, haven't heard that in a long time."

"What is it?" Tina urged him to continue.

"It is said that a Mederi is a witch or wizard with immense power that rivals even that of the most powerful witch or wizard. The person that has the Mederis loyalty or bond can automatically achieve their goals. However, the Mederi's success in power comes with a price." Gnarlack informed.

Now interested Gwen pressed, "What's the price?" her voiced strained and worried.

"The price is the magical beast within," Gnarlack eyed Gwen carefully up and down. "and I believe your friend right here is what we speak of."