Scar 13

Lucas' POV

I shift back, stretching and yawning.

Jake pulls out three pairs of shorts from the nearby clothing stash.

"Can we just go to bed now?" I ask, yawning again. I look at Jake and add, "and maybe relieve some sexual tension."

I only say it because we're with Q. It's not a secret within the rogue group that Jake and I have fucked each other. And it'll help keep our cover.

"I agree," Jake says. "My hand can only do so much."

Q rolls his eyes. "Save it for later, fuck boys, T will want to talk to you."

I let out a genuine groan. "Can't he wait till morning?"

"No, Killer, I can't," Trenton's voice says.

I look and see him standing in the doorway of the house/base. I resist the urge to growl at him, remembering what his dad did.

"Trenton," I say with a curt nod.

"Killer," he replies shortly, "Prince, Q. It's about time you three got here. Come on, I want to keep this brief. Q, you're dismissed."

Q nods and heads off. Lucky bastard. Jake and I follow Trenton inside and stand in the living room.

"River's out of the way," Jake says, his voice emotionless.

Trenton nods slowly, his gaze scrutinizing. "How'd you do it?"

"We used the force," I say, waving my hands in a gesture like Jedi do. "Force lightning." Trenton glares at me. I smirk, "we snuck in while he and the Luna we're sleeping. Injected chloroform and wolfsbane into his bloodstream, then stabbed his chest and left him to bleed out."

"You didn't actually check to make sure he died?" Trenton hisses.

I shrug. "Whether he survived or not, we used enough chloroform and wolfsbane to keep him unconscious for at least five days. We can just find in the job when we go back."

Slowly, Trenton nods. "Prince told you plan, I assume?"

"Yep," I reply, my voice taunting. "Finally came out with the truth, right Princey-pie? Came out of the closet a long time ago, but couldn't come out with the truth to your best friend."

Jake growls at me, a sound only I can tell is forced. "Don't call me that, you dick."

"You love my dick," I say, forcing a smirk onto my face and humping the air.

"That I do," Jake chuckles.

Did, he says in our mind-link.

Of course, I reply.

"Oh, and by the way," Jake says, "they're planning to attack in four days. So that gives us about two days to prepare and then the third day to attack them first."

"That's all the time we need," Trenton replies.

Nice lie, I say.

Had to make sure it would go right, Jake replies.

"Killer, Prince," Trenton snaps. "Are you two dumb asses listening?"

"No, not really," I say. "But please, go on."

"I can always have you sit out of tomorrow's attack," Trenton threatens. My eyes snap up to meet his, making him chuckle. "Knew that would get your attention."

"What attack?" I ask, forcing my voice to sound excited and hopeful.

Jake chortles. "Oh Killer. Always so eager to get blood on your hands."