Prologue

"Mommy! Look! I did it!"

"Oh you did it! Good job!"

"Are you proud of me?"

"Of course I am... I'm always proud of you..."

"Mommy... why are you crying? Did I do it wrong? I can do it again until it's perfect. Please don't be sad..."

"No, no, no. It's not your fault. It's perfect. Mommy's not sad, she's happy, very happy. Here's Dad's book, go ahead and learn some more spells. Mom's going to be busy working, okay?"

"Okay!"

What do you mean it's not my fault? Of course it was my fault... 

"(Y/N)... leave... it's not safe..."

Blood soaked my hands and clothes as I covered up the large abdominal gash on her stomach. A pool of crimson blood covered the white kitchen tiles. The heavy metallic odor pervaded the room. 

"Mom, it's going to be fine. I'll save you!" I cried out desperately.

"No. You have to go now. I'll hold them off. Don't—"

"Archangel (M/N), you have ten seconds to come out with your abomination peacefully or we will destroy you and your home!" 

"Go get your Dad's grimoire—"

"Mom! We need to—"

"Now!"

10

"Okay! I got it. Mom—"

"Okay good. Take amulet you made all those years ago and wear it. Don't lose it ever. In my bedroom is a brown backpack under the bed. Grab it."

9

"All done?"

"Yeah. Mom, what is this stuff? Let me heal you! We need to save you!"

"You can't. I've bled too much. Don't worry okay? You'll be fine without me."

"No!"

8

"I'll hold them off for as long as I can and you will take the stuff and leave through the back door."

"Wait! What about you? I can't leave you here, Mom!"

"When you leave, go to Earth. Cast another protection spell stronger than the one Dad made. The goddesses won't follow you down to Earth and with that spell they can't find you..."

7

"Live a happy life. I'll always be proud of you no matter what. I know you will make the right choices..."

"Mom... please stop..."

6

"...I love you..."

"I love you too! Mom... please don't leave me..."

"You don't need me anymore... my baby girl is all grown up now..."

5

"... Let me protect you one last time..."

"Let me take care of them! I can save you!"

"No! You have to get out of here, it's your only chance..."

4

"Last chance! Come out now!"

3

"(Y/N) you have to go!"

"...Mom..."

"Now!"

2

"I love you Mom!"

"I love you too.."

"...Good-bye..."

1

"How dare you threaten my daughter..."

"Make one more move and we will kill you!"

"No... you won't... Archangel Destruction!"

"No! Everyone get back!—"

Boom!