Chapter 4

(Y/N) 

Gilthunder struck a finishing blow charged with electrifying lightning  on Meliodas's backside. With that final hit, Meliodas was lying in a small crater with blood oozing out of his right shoulder. Despite knowing his reasons for doing this to his idol, you wanted to jump out of your seat and aid him. You could tell that Diane wanted to too, but you both knew that you guys couldn't. Orders are orders, and you have to follow them. With intense reluctance, we stayed in our positions and watch Captain carry out his plan.

"Dragon Sin of Wrath, Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins, do you have any last words?"

"The others... what happened to them?...That's my last wish... to know what happened to them..." he croaked out in pain. 

"Very well, I'll tell you. Of the remaining five, the whereabouts of three are unknown. However, we do know the location of the other two. The Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban, is imprisoned at Baste Prison. The Grizzly's Sin of Sloth has passed and died in Necropolis. Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll see them soon."

"I see..." he drifted off, but did a complete 180. "Great! Thanks Lil' Gil!" He was now beaming with energy and had a bright smile on his face as if he didn't get injured earlier. "Baste Prison and Necropolis, huh? I'll check them out!"

"I see.You pretended to lose to find out your comrades' locations right?" Gilthunder said unfazed.

"Let's pick this up some other time, yeah?"

"I don't think so!" He maneuvered to strike him once more, but Diane grabbed him tightly in her palm. Meliodas and I wave to him as he was being throw miles away by Diane.

"Nice throw," Meliodas complimented.

"But your brace is ruined now," I informed Diane. She only groaned in response. Meliodas and I only chuckled back in amusement. 

We heard approaching galloping hooves coming our way and a high squeal following. "Hey! You must have a lot of guts kicking me around like that! But next time I'll get you!" Hawk yelled at his former position infuriatedly. 

"Are you guys injured?" Elizabeth asked concernedly in her annoyingly high pitched, sweet voice.

'Oh... she's back. Why does she annoy me already?  Is it the over the top sweetness in her voice that bothers me? No, I can't be like that. It's not her fault her voice is like that. You can't just dislike someone when you just met them for no reason at all either. Or can you? Just play nice, (Y/N), you probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed (well, Diane to be technical) today. Don't take out on her. She's just... fine.' 

"Where'd that swine go?" Hawk said, breaking you out of your thoughts.

"Aren't you a swine?" Meliodas replied back.

"Who smells delicious!" Diane added on. You merely let out a chuckle, not wanting to hurt the pig's feels any further. You quickly flew over to Meliodas, inspecting his wound.

"Why aren't you more careful? You're seriously injured now," you chided him.

"You know, you fly really fast. I didn't even see you!" he said back trying to avoid her scolding. But if he was completely honest, he liked it when she'd hold onto him to tend to his wounds, and scold him. He thought she was really cute whenever she worries about him, but he wouldn't tell her that part of the reason he got hurt was to see her care for him.

"Nice try, Meliodas, but you can't get off this scolding. Especially the first thing you did when we finally reunited is get injured," you chuckled as you opened the clothing covering the wound to see how bad Gil got him.