Chapter 17

"(Y/n)!" Ban called out as he, Meliodas, and King trailed behind you.

"Did you hear that?" Meliodas asked as he sped up to you.

"Yes. It didn't sound like a regular animal," you concluded.

The stench of blood wafted through the air as you got closer to the disruption.

"What's that?"

Bloodied bodies were scattered all around, most were deceased. Looking around, you saw and wavering arm rise up. 

"Hey! Hang in there!"

"The Roars of Dawn... are responding to the attack," he groaned out.

"Please calm down, sir," you said comfortingly as you placed your hands behind his head, healing the large dent in his skull.

"The Armor Giant...Stay away! The armor-clad monster..." he panicked, before he passed out.

"Armor Giant?"

"Armor-clad monster, what the hell's that?"

"Ban, King, (Y/n), we've found him."

"Huh?"

"No way!"

"Yeah. It's got to be him. Gowther the Goat Sin!"

»

"Gowther! Are you all right?" Meliodas asked as you guys landed in front of Gowther's large armor suit.

"Slader, are they...?"

"No need for superfluous thoughts or inquires. Our job is to eradicate out target in solemn silence. Concentrate," Slader responded back to his subordinate.

"Captain.." King mumbled.

"Whoever moves, loses," Meliodas warned. All of you stood still in the pouring rain, without making a single sound.

"There you are! I apologize for being so late." You all turned back to see the green haired male in a bright yellow jacket casually talking to Gowther. "I searched all over town, but I was unable to find any glue," he continued until finally noticing the crowd, " What is it?"

"You mean, what's up with you?!" Ban countered.

"Me? I'm— Hello, (Y/n). Nice to meet you again. I was wondering when I got to see you again," he cutted himself off to turn to you.

"Y-Yeah, hey, Alan. Just what are you doing here? We're kinda in the middle of something..." you pointed out awkwardly.

"I was —" he started until Gowther started to fiddle.

"Afraid... Gowther... Afraid...."

"You!" Alan called out to him.

"What are you talking about?" Ban said annoyed.

Gowther raised his large fist, ready to pulverize anything below him. The Roars of Dawn tightened their grip on their weapons.

"Run!" Meliodas alerted as you all jumped out of the way of Gowther's fist.

"Kill him," Slader commanded.

The Roars jumped into action until you and Meliodas speedily kicked them down.

They rushed forward once more. Leaving Meliodas alone, you flew over to the woman, Jillian, just in time to kick her over as she miss shot her chains at Gowther. 

"You—!"

You shot back up in the air, using her as a launching pad, and attacked Hugo as he was attacking Gowther. You delivered a kick to his helmet, causing him to comet down into the ground. Ready to deliver a finishing blow to him, you speedily shot back down in his direction with your wings in a position that made you appear like a bullet.